BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
jana s.
It 's so cool I can describe how terrified it isI also advise everyone to buy itAnd it is very beautiful on the short eyelashes, they lengthen the eyelashes wonderfully
Candace D.
Lake Worth, FL
Loved it before it was water proof. Now that it is, it gets an A++++. Lasts long. Same price as regular. Totally worth it. Bottle has a really cool texture. Feels like raindrops. I would buy again and again.
Kayla V.
Geneva, OH
Love this mascara! Don’t love the price tag . I think this is better than the original . Can get kind of clumpy , I use a longer brush to help spread it out but it is very black !
Tea T.
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING.I really enjoy the applicator on it and the price is fairly affordable.Ive only used this product once but plan to repurchase.Easy to apply and would recommend to anyone! Y'all should go check it out!
Bri T.
Grand Forks, ND
Definitely recommend this product. My lashes have never looked so long and full before I started using this. Also I can sleep and my lashes are still perfect the next day!
Madison B.
I have the regular better then sex one and am IN LOVE with it. I had to go buy a new one for Christmas and I'm almost out! It makes my eyelashes look super long. People ask me all the time if I have fake eyelashes on and when I tell them no, I tell them it's the better then sex brand!
Alivia J.
United states
It's a wonderful formula and adds a nice voluminous look to my lashes, but it never seems to fully dry because later in the day I typically see it transfer on my bottom lash line.
Melissa H.
Conroe, TX
Especially great when I'm too lazy to break out the lash curler! Just wiggle the wand thru my lashes and it gives a beautiful curl and color. A lot of drama without a lot of work.
Heather C.
West Lawn, PA
Love this mascara! The product can easily clump up if you do not allow the mascara to dry between coats. However, when done correctly, 3 coats honestly gives lashes that are "better than Sex"
Nicole L.
Lake View , NY
I love this mascara. I have a mini one for my purse and two on my makeup stand. I would buy this product over and over again. My only complaint is I feel like it runs out faster than other ones I have used.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.