BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Cassie B.
Winter Garden, FL
This mascara will stand up to anything. No amount of water will penetrate. It's easy to remove with makeup remover. Makes my lashes long and gives them volume. Perfect for when you're not wearing false lashes.
Emily D.
This stuff is incredible!! It gives me volume and length. Lasts all day and comes off easy with makeup wipes. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants and all in one mascara
Rachel M.
Bought this to wear in a friend's wedding and then for my own. Exactly what I needed! Tears were definitely shed but my mascara didn't budge a bit- came off pretty easily with a makeup wipe too!
Samantha T.
Villas, NJ
Love BTS and love it waterproof even more. I have constant mascara smudge issues without a primer. This didn’t end that, but it certainly is less dramatic then the regular version.
Graciela M.
Palmview, TX
Love the packaging! The brush on this mascara is amazing! Purchased mine at Sephora and is somewhat pricy but works wonders. Would i purchase again? For the price probably not lol.
Colie T.
Madison, AL
This is literally the best mascara in the world, it is about $31 are usually buy it at Sephora or Ulta. It lasts a really long time and makes your eyelashes look absolutely amazing
Jada D.
This mascara lasts all day long and is so amazing and really gives your eyelashes the extra oomph! However because this is a waterproof mascara this product can be almost impossible to take off of your lashes
Abby S.
chicgao
Easily my favorite mascara. This product not only defines my eyelashes but gives them a lot of volume. I️ was so excited when Too Faced came out with the water proof version. I️ highly recommend this product!
Stephanie M.
Review for: Black more...
There is not, nor will there ever be, a better mascara than Too Faced Better Than Sx Waterproof Mascara. I used the regular/non-waterproof version of this mascara for a long time and when I heard they were formulating a waterproof version I cried...and messed up my frigging mascara! Seriously this builds wonderfully and has a real wow factor. It does take a few minutes to fully dry, but it's worth it. It will stay on until you use makeup remover. It almost stays on too well! Too Faced also has a mascara remover called Mascara Melt Off which is a must have as well.
Alycia H.
Morgan Hill, CA
I personally hate waterproof mascara but this one is beyond better than the original. It keeps my straight eyelashes curled & there is no flakes that fall out. It is super black! But because it is waterproof it is a little difficult to take off .
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.