BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Anita D.
Corona Ca
For the money I spent on this I was hoping for better quality, it flakes off an then you have black lines under your eyes for it. When removing it you literally have to scrub so hard.
Kara F.
Mason, OH
I love that it's waterproof, so I can wear it anywhere, but with this mascara I think the cons outweigh the pros. This line of mascara is sooo clumpy to me. I hate the way it looks when I don't go in with an eyebrow brush after applying it and separate my lashes. Honestly would not recommend.
Taylor Y.
Love love love this mascara!! It's my go to especially during the summer days & nights when I'm out and about, probably sweating. This mascara doesn't ever run under my eyes, and it extends my lashes really well!
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
Review for: Black more...
When you picture a perfect mascara, THIS is the mascara that you should picture! The original was my absolute favorite, so when they first stated they were finally coming out with a waterproof version I jumped for joy and made sure to be one of the firsts to get my hands on it! It doesn't clump, thickens, separates, and volumizes all in one go... Add in the longevity and staying power of it being waterproof, without the flakes... And it's perfection!!! Recommended to EVERYONE! Well worth the price tag!
Lesia W.
i use this product weekly usually on the weekends when I need my makeup to last longer, and during certain seasons. It works well in the water, rain or even during those hot, humid summers. This product definitely lives up to name! The packaging is lovely and has a blue hue and little water droplets on the container. I would definitely buy this product again. Because it is really waterproof, it will take a lot of rubbing and agitation to the eye area to remove it unless you apply some kind of cream or liquid that breaks it apart first before you take it off. I usually use one layer, so that I don't have to rub as hard to remove it. The more layers you apply the harder you will have to work at removing it.
francesca m.
not what i expected tbh. it's super clumpy but they do make my eyelashes look super voluminous lol so i guess that's okay. maybe i need to use it a few more times to see awesome results.
Madison D.
Stephenville, TX
Not a huge fan of this mascara. Everyone seems to love it but for some reason it felt very dry on my eyelashes. The brush also was rough on my eyes! I don't understand the hype but it is definitely waterproof
Kristen B.
Nottingham, NH
This is my must have waterproof mascara! At first it was clumpy so I cleaned off the brush and then it was amazing. I use this for anytime I need waterproof mascara and it never fails.
Angelica P.
Austin
This mascara isn’t even waterproof. It rubs off my eyes when I get in water! It has a terrible price if it’s not even gonna hold up to standards! I used this everyday and I hate it!
Emily D.
This stuff is incredible!! It gives me volume and length. Lasts all day and comes off easy with makeup wipes. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants and all in one mascara
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.