BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1907)
Marvelis T.
I love Too Faced Better Than Sex original mascara and I had to try the waterproof one. It did not disappoint, it does not smudge or rub off all day. it comes off easily using my cleansing oil though which is a must for me.
Erica T.
Youngstown, OH
Quality and fashion meet in this waterproof mascara.  You get the best of both worlds.  It is an effective mascara and it comes in a cute container.  It made my lashes long and lush.  The mascara stays all day and does not flake off at all.  I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a quality mascara that will change their makeup game!
💋 R.
New Florence, MO
I LOVE this mascara it is 100% water proof I wore it to a water park and it didn’t run down my face at all the only thing I don’t like it it leaves sorta like a white coat on your lashes but I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a good water proof mascara
Emilie T.
I adored this when I first purchased it, and then I realized it was the one common denominator to all of my bad makeup days. I hate the regular Better Than Sex mascara; it’s flaky and does nothing for my lashes. This does more for the look of my lashes, but it’s so flaky, smudges (like, what? It’s “waterproof”???) and takes forever to dry. So it’s always on my lids because it takes so long to dry. I will say that the packaging is on point. It has cute little water droplets all over it.
Hannah M.
It wasn’t really water proof it came off pretty easily but it looks really nice and it makes the lashes really curled and the packaging is great! If your eyes don’t water a lot and you want a good mascara this is great!
Makenzie M.
Franklin, Tn
I wear this everyday. I also have the remover for it. It seriously is water proof to the max. I’ve tried other water proof mascaras and non are as good as this one. I also use the regular better than sex mascara. They both can offer a natural or bold looking eye which I love!
Kaitlyn R.
Belle Harbor, NY
I found this made my lashes clumpy and crummy with some fallout however it did stay on in the ocean. I hear the waterproof is bad for your lashes so I wouldn’t use it very often. It also did not provide a lot of length.
Jordan O.
I love this mascara! It’s really pigmented. It has nice packaging. A great brush for applying and giving a nice full lash look. My only draw back is that it’s really difficult to remove completely. But it lasts all day.
Evelig N.
E Wenatchee, WA
Review for: Black more...
I wanted this mascara to go swimming, it worked well with water. I think the mascara drys up to quickly so maybe a check on that because it is pricy. I think the mascara is good for short while. I would not buy it again.
Yurianna M.
Hialeah
Ladies if you want a water proof mascara this is the best four you, I use it ever tine I go out and I love it!!! Make your lashes long but a little bit hard to take it off so you have to use a makeup cleaner I truly recommended !!!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.