BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Cassandra S.
Jacksonville, FL
I think I only like this because of the brand. I would much rather wear the non waterproof because it looks better. Disappointing because of course I'd want waterproof but not in this brand.
Ashley C.
Salem, NH
My only go too mascara everyday. Easy to use and works really well with a primer. Really makes your lashes pop and gives them extra volume for that big and bold lash look. Highly recommended.
Audrey Z.
A little goes along way, I apply a little to make my eyelashes look natural but nice. I bought mine at ulta. Can leaves clumps, just depends on how much you apply. Very water proof. I will buy again. (: totally recommend
Melanie M.
I LOVE all things too faced. But I couldn’t get on board with this mascara. Maybe it was mine but it seemed to smudge a little right after I applied it. Though I will say it surely is waterproof! So hard to take this damn thing off!
Amberlynn I.
Staten Island, NY
Eh I wasn’t very happy with the water proof . It’s extremely clumpy and it gets everywhere . The application takes a few try’s . I’ve used better for $25 . However it does stay on so being water proof is a no joke statement
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
Too Faced is my favorite brand hands down. Their mascara is no joke. It is my go to for full thick noticeable lashes! I think the price is great for such a great product.
Samantha H.
Minot , ND
So I just recently got my lash extensions off after a year of having them. It's been a sad time. I miss them so much. Anyways, I wanted to try a mascara that everyone tells me they love. So I went into sephora looking for better than sex mascara. The woman working there also told me it would be relatable to my lash extensions. First off, for anyone who has had extensions, you know that isn't true. Nothing compares to them. Nothing will be as long unless you wear crap strip lashes. First off, I got the mascara and bought waterproof, big mistake. It's terrible to get off. My water proof makeup remover can barley get it off. I should have went with the regular one. Secondly, it's so clumpy. I can't do a second coat. It just looks like crap. I think this would be awesome for someone who has longer lashes and uses one coat. It would work better and look less clumpy.
Joanna P.
This mascara is so good! It's my go-to during the summer! I can spend hours swimming in the river or at the lake and my eyes still look amazing! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Sami C.
Clarksville , TN
This mascara is great for adding length and volume. However the volume is clumpy, uneven and tends to flake during the day. It's buildable and great for lawyering but it's not my go to for everyday.
Emily R.
By far the best mascara I have ever purchased. A bit of an investment, but lasts a long time. Product stays on for about a day and holds a curl very well. Makes lashes look long and full. Also it smells like chocolate.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.