BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1907)
Katarena S.
Waco
My sister and I wore this to her wedding and it worked great. We both cried and went in the humid heat and nothing changed! It made our lashes look like we were wearing fake lashes. I enjoyed it.
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
This is my favorite waterproof mascara. I personally love the waterproof much more than the original formula, as it tries faster and doesn’t run at all! It is kinda hard to get off, but when it says waterproof really means it.
Liseth S.
I bought this mascara because I liked the regular "better than sex" mascara. I gave it 3 starts because it will not come off at the end of the day. Yes it is waterproof...But it should come off with the brands mascara remover.
Daney G.
I love this mascara!! I use it every time I go swimming. It so easy to apply n you don't need to put many layers for long eyelashes. I think the packaging is so cute. I recommend it for everyone.
Mary J.
Bought this because I did like how the original looked on my eyes, so I was excited it came out in waterproof. I have the same issue with it as the original though. It makes my lashes fall and flakes on my cheeks by the end of the day. Wasn't impressed for the price.
Latona B.
Southaven , MS
This is my all time favorite mascara. It goes on easy and makes my lashes look great without having to put 3-4 coats on like some mascara. I would definitely recommend this product if you are tired of clumping, peeling lashes!
Hannah T.
Geneseo
Was so not about following the hype for this mascara, but i finally got it and it’s AMAZING. Makes my lashes look full and beautiful, and it’s actually waterproof. I’ve already bought 2 of these!
Nichole H.
This is the best waterproof mascara there is. It doesn't move and even if you go swimming it won't come off. It's so good that it's hard to get off with makeup wipes or makeup remover but with a little work it will eventually come off
member-7e138f417
Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara this mascara is amazing it's very long lasting and waterproof it makes your lashes super long it's my first time using this product and it's amazing I would completely reccomend this to someone I like to use this with Too Faced Mascara Melt Off !!!
Echo E.
pollock pines
I love 💕 this mascara it gives me full long sexy lashes I really love this product I use it every day and it’s one of my two favorite mascaras that there are out there right now and I will buy again 👏🤗🤗
Jean L.
Does this mascara work good as a waterproof mascara? Because I cry a lot and to still want to look great after a good cry? Can u help!???!
Maryam K.
does this last for long
Megan N.
Tampa, FL
I am a loyal/devoted user of the original Better Than Sex mascara, AND I am also a very proud mother AS WELL AS a soon-to-be Blushing Bride in February, so I do (and will on my wedding day) have my fair share of Happy Tears... What I am wondering is,.. Is this mascara REALLY & TRULY WATERPROOF??
Cheri V.
Winston, OR
I don't know if I just got a bad tube or are they all really dry? I could barely get one coat on before it dried so fast. I normally put three coats on of the regular formula but wasn't able to with the water proof. Is that just how this formula is?
brianna s.
Melbourne
What is the easiest way to remove this mascara?