BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1909)
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
This is my favorite waterproof mascara. I personally love the waterproof much more than the original formula, as it tries faster and doesn’t run at all! It is kinda hard to get off, but when it says waterproof really means it.
Kristal B.
This is my go to mascara. It makes my eyelashes look so long and natural.. totally worth every penny! I'm absolutely in love with it... I usually purchase mine from either Sephora or Macy's. I encourage y'all to give it a try.
Daney G.
I love this mascara!! I use it every time I go swimming. It so easy to apply n you don't need to put many layers for long eyelashes. I think the packaging is so cute. I recommend it for everyone.
Mary J.
Bought this because I did like how the original looked on my eyes, so I was excited it came out in waterproof. I have the same issue with it as the original though. It makes my lashes fall and flakes on my cheeks by the end of the day. Wasn't impressed for the price.
Nichole H.
This is the best waterproof mascara there is. It doesn't move and even if you go swimming it won't come off. It's so good that it's hard to get off with makeup wipes or makeup remover but with a little work it will eventually come off
Latona B.
Southaven , MS
This is my all time favorite mascara. It goes on easy and makes my lashes look great without having to put 3-4 coats on like some mascara. I would definitely recommend this product if you are tired of clumping, peeling lashes!
Hannah T.
Geneseo
Was so not about following the hype for this mascara, but i finally got it and it’s AMAZING. Makes my lashes look full and beautiful, and it’s actually waterproof. I’ve already bought 2 of these!
member-7e138f417
Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara this mascara is amazing it's very long lasting and waterproof it makes your lashes super long it's my first time using this product and it's amazing I would completely reccomend this to someone I like to use this with Too Faced Mascara Melt Off !!!
Echo E.
pollock pines
I love 💕 this mascara it gives me full long sexy lashes I really love this product I use it every day and it’s one of my two favorite mascaras that there are out there right now and I will buy again 👏🤗🤗
Jessica S.
Pittsburgh
I bought this for Florida and love love love it. It does take a little while to dry down but when it does it won't budge. It makes my lashes so huge and voluminous. By far my favorite mascara.
Nisha P.
Has anyone tried both of the BTS mascaras and does the waterproof one really good as the regular one?
Danielle H.
Cocoa, FL
What's the best way to get this mascara off? I've always used face wash or makeup remover to get off my mascara. But this seems to really stay on my lashes no matter what I do!
Stephanie W.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Did this mascara cause anyone else's eyelids to itch like crazy?? I loved the way it made my eyelashes look but I ended up itching the lid so much it ended up feeling raw, I can't have that happen every time I wear this. Any suggestions even if this has not happened to you?
Flo R.
Weston, FL
I always have such a hard time removing mascara, especially when it’s water proof! I always wake up with dark circles because I can never take it off completely. Any tips?Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
Haley H.
Andalusia, AL
Is this as good the other two faced mascaras? I was wanting to try it but wasn't too sure about. Can someone help?