BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Paige S.
Davenport, IA
This works amazingly! It gives my lashes length and volume and holds my curl. It doesn't smudge, I wear it when I go swimming and I don't have any issues. Plus he packaging is so cute! I recommend for a good longwear mascara.
Echo E.
pollock pines
I love 💕 this mascara it gives me full long sexy lashes I really love this product I use it every day and it’s one of my two favorite mascaras that there are out there right now and I will buy again 👏🤗🤗
Letitia L.
El Paso, TX
Amaze! This is the best waterproof mascara that I’ve ever used. Beware... it’s tough to get off, so make sure to grab some cleansing oil to get it off. Other than that I really love it. The original flakes, but not this one.
Kayla G.
Lomax, IL
Received a sample of this in my ipsy bag and I love it! Makes those lashes look super long and full! Hold up well and does not flake offor during the day. Removes easily with soap and water. Highly recommend this product!
Lasasha H.
Pleasantville, NJ
I actually really like this mascara. It adds a lot of fullness to my lashes without clumping them together. I will say that it might be a little heavy for some and it takes some work to remove.
Becca P.
Chattanooga, TN
I like this waterproof version much better than the original. Not to mention the packaging is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Really seems to beef up my lashes but I wish it added more length
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
I love this waterproof mascara only need one coat and looks like your wearing falsies it doesn’t flake off your lash’s love the packaging and I would definitely recommend this product very affordable too
Suzanne C.
Saint Clair, MI
Review for: Black more...
I received the original BTS in an Ipsy bag and LOVED it. I immediately ordered a full size tube. I just received a sample size of the waterproof in a beautycon box and again, immediately ordered a full size tube. This is by far my favorite mascara. The waterproof BTS is amazing. It lifts your lashes amd adds tons of volume. It's not a pain to remove at the end of the day like some other waterproof formulas. Comes off easily with a make-up wipe or miceller water, followed by your favorite cleanser. It wears all day without flaking or smudging. And in my opinion mascara is always better a few weeks after you've first used it.
Victoria S.
Fargo, ND
this mascara is definitely waterproof, but isn’t very long lasting. throughout the day, the mascara flakes off and falls onto my face. i bought this mascara once and probably won’t ever try it again unless the formula is changed.
member-7e138f417
Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara this mascara is amazing it's very long lasting and waterproof it makes your lashes super long it's my first time using this product and it's amazing I would completely reccomend this to someone I like to use this with Too Faced Mascara Melt Off !!!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.