BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Jayme D.
Kennewick, WA
I don't really like the brush or the actual mascara to be obese it's very thick and doesn't apply evenly at all! Cakes so easily and the when I'm trying to clean it off it actually ends up pulling eyelashes off with the product.
Dylan H.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried this mascara before I tried the original formula and I did not like it. It’s not good for short lashes at all and it’s clumpy. I wore it to a party I regretted it immediately. If you want to try this mascara get the original.
Jaylene N.
Summerville
Review for: Black more...
Packaging is very nice, smooth application. The only thing i don’t like is how it clumps sometimes. I will admit, i’ve had a few good crying episodes and my mascara still remained in tact! Waterproof is definitely the way to go.
Gabrielle C.
Negaunee, MI
I did not have to greatest experience with this mascara. I love the normal on so I figured id try the waterprrof stuff but I am not impressed. It is very clumpy and does not want to go on smooth
mikayla E.
Tallahassee
I have never had a more reliable, must-have, always reaching for product. This mascara has made me leave all of my others in the dark. This is a MUST have waterproof mascara in your collection!
Jessica M.
Harpers Ferry, WV
This is the best mascara I have ever used! The brush is great to give you long, thick, clump free lashes. It's a little more pricy but totally worth it. It is kinda hard to remove at night, but does not smudge during the day.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
I love this waterproof mascara only need one coat and looks like your wearing falsies it doesn’t flake off your lash’s love the packaging and I would definitely recommend this product very affordable too
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
I love, love this mascara. I use it everyday even when I'm not going into water because I live in Florida and it gets so hot. I usually sweat and this stays even when I do. I highly recommend this for the cost.
Jessica S.
Pittsburgh
I bought this for Florida and love love love it. It does take a little while to dry down but when it does it won't budge. It makes my lashes so huge and voluminous. By far my favorite mascara.
Echo E.
pollock pines
I love 💕 this mascara it gives me full long sexy lashes I really love this product I use it every day and it’s one of my two favorite mascaras that there are out there right now and I will buy again 👏🤗🤗
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.