BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
This is the only water proof mascara I’ve ever tried that actually lives up to it’s name. It makes my lashes look great, long and lots of volume. I brought it with me to Hawaii and it stayed on in heat, humidity, and rain.
Marvelis T.
I love Too Faced Better Than Sex original mascara and I had to try the waterproof one. It did not disappoint, it does not smudge or rub off all day. it comes off easily using my cleansing oil though which is a must for me.
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
Although I love Too Faced products, I am a little disappointed about this item. The packaging is really nice and the bottle is really sleek but for $23 I could have done better. I used this product a few times but it clumps my eyelashes like crazy. Maybe its the brush that it comes with, I'm not sure but I' m not the biggest fan of this product. It is waterproof that is for sure, I had to use makeup wipes to get it off but overall I wouldn't buy this again.
Emily W.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
I find that this formula differs slightly from the regular formula.  It definitely feels dryer going on, but then again, maybe this is a good thing since it is supposed to be waterproof!  I sometimes have trouble with mascara from my bottom lashes transferring under my eyes, but with this, that is not an issue!  I just have the travel size, but when that runs out I will probably invest in a full size so that I have it on hand!
Vanessa M.
Albuquerque , NM
I honestly just got because the Packaging caught my attention when in search of mascara so I got it. When I put this mascara it made my eyelashes look longer the only downfall was that it did make you eyelashes look clumpy
Emilie T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I adored this when I first purchased it, and then I realized it was the one common denominator to all of my bad makeup days. I hate the regular Better Than Sex mascara; it’s flaky and does nothing for my lashes. This does more for the look of my lashes, but it’s so flaky, smudges (like, what? It’s “waterproof”???) and takes forever to dry. So it’s always on my lids because it takes so long to dry. I will say that the packaging is on point. It has cute little water droplets all over it.
💋 R.
New Florence, MO
I LOVE this mascara it is 100% water proof I wore it to a water park and it didn’t run down my face at all the only thing I don’t like it it leaves sorta like a white coat on your lashes but I highly recommend it to anyone who wants a good water proof mascara
Erica T.
Youngstown, OH
Quality and fashion meet in this waterproof mascara.  You get the best of both worlds.  It is an effective mascara and it comes in a cute container.  It made my lashes long and lush.  The mascara stays all day and does not flake off at all.  I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a quality mascara that will change their makeup game!
Hannah M.
It wasn’t really water proof it came off pretty easily but it looks really nice and it makes the lashes really curled and the packaging is great! If your eyes don’t water a lot and you want a good mascara this is great!
Makenzie M.
Franklin, Tn
I wear this everyday. I also have the remover for it. It seriously is water proof to the max. I’ve tried other water proof mascaras and non are as good as this one. I also use the regular better than sex mascara. They both can offer a natural or bold looking eye which I love!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.