BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Alexis N.
Arlington, TX
Makes my lashes look full and feathery. I love the new waterproof formula because it keeps the curl unlike the regular one. It packs on after a couple coats which I like. It does flake a little, though.
Maddie N.
Lake Butler, FL
I love love love this product! This product comes in such cute packaging and it lasts a long time! It makes your lashes look long a beautiful! I normally purchase this at Sephora! I would definitely recommend this to other mascara lovers!
Josie E.
this is one of my favorites. it is wonderful. doesn't take a lot to get your lashes looking good. this lasts on your eyes all day and i will always repurchase. not to mention the packaging is beautiful.
Alexandria O.
Odessa, TX
I loved the look it gave me. Everyone thought I was wearing falsies. I use it every time I put my makeup on. It's amazing. I bought it at sephora, you can also find it at Dillard's. I would buy again!
Aly H.
Anaheim, CA
I'm someone who likes to wear a lot of mascara so for me I felt like this mascara wasn't too effective for me but I have heard otherwise from people who wear a light amount!
Jessica F.
South Park, PA
I always use waterproof mascara because of the way it holds up my lashes and this works pretty good! I was not a fan of the regular version of this but I am a fan of this one
Kasia G.
Palatine , IL
This is the best waterproof mascara out there all my other mascarra run and are very bad and dry out my eyelashes but this is the best mascara out there I love it I would buy it again it's the best out there.
Rosie G.
Lehigh acres, FL
My all time fav mascara. I wear this when I go out and it lasts all day. I highly recommend. The value is pricey but so worth it. I started out with a deluxe size and bought a bigger size because I love it so much.
Caylie T.
New Phila, OH
This day waterproof and they are not lying when they say that. This mascara wasn’t going anywhere on me when I had this on. It’s great and the brush is really nice, it creates a very full nice finish.
Savannah H.
I couldn't stand this mascara. It never seemed to dry and was not water proof at all. Clumped so bad and looks terrible. It didn't last and I ended up throwing it out. I do not recommend this product.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.