BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Annaly F.
San Antonio , TX
This is definitely the best product I have ever used! The lengthing is so much better then a normal mascara and a little goes a long way. Eyelashes look natural. The mascara really does bring out your eye color and makes your eyes stand out!
Alyssa G.
I did really like thus product and preferred this one because waterproof holds my curl well but I just think you can find better drugstore mascaras for way cheaper. it's still great if you want to splurge
BROOKE B.
Cedar hill , MO
Better than sex it is!!! Haha!! This is the best water proof brand of mascara ever!!!!!!! So easy to apply love the tube it's so pretty and so easy to throw in my bag would for sure recommend this to anyone!!!
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
Love the original and love this too because duh! It’s waterproof! Adds great volume and length and you can cry like a baby and it won’t come off! What more could you ask for! Definitely would purchase this again!
Paige B.
Sherman , TX
I CRIED after I put this on. I absolutely love the other formula but the waterproof one is AWFUL. $28 for the most dry, clumping mascara I've ever used. My lashes were so clumped after one application that they slumped instead of standing up like lashes should!
Jailene D.
Keeps my lashes up and has really cute packaging. It does repel water but tends to smears throughout the day if worn without an eyelash primer. It does give a clump effect to the lashes. It's easy to remove with a water proof makeup remover.
Susie B.
New Brighton, MN
This is my H.G. mascara. It gives my short, thin lashes the length and volume they need. It's a godsend on my lower lashes cause it doesn't flake off or transfer to my undereye area. It stays put all day!
Brittany H.
Ligonier, IN
Used this mascara on my wedding day and use the regular non waterproof kind daily. Will not use another mascara anymore. This is the best and it works so well. The price is great too, definitely worth it.
Cindy Y.
I have thin eyelashes and my friend used this on me it made by eyelashes long and thick. I used the black one and I have brown eyes. You can buy this at ulta. I would totally use it again and purchase it.
Tara P.
Plantsville , CT
Ehhhh I hate writing reviews less than four stars. I don't hate this product at all, but I don't love it either. I'm a big fan of the original Better Than mascara. I feel like the waterproof version has a slightly different formula. It just doesn't work the same at all. It still plumps, lengthens, and gives volume to my lashes. However, I notice that I get a lot of transfer under my eyes. It's almost like it slightly runs, but once it does it's stuck there until your remove it with a STRONG makeup oil! Overall, I don't recommend this mascara. I'm not saying don't try it, because it might must be mine. I do recommend that if you buy it, make sure it's from somewhere that has a good return policy!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.