BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Kate J.
Bet waterproof mascara I have ever tried. I live in the humid south and need a summer mascara that will not budge. This survives a day on my eyes in the pool and in the humidity. Definitely worth the money.
Rachel C.
Gibbsboro, NJ
Review for: Black more...
Got this in a bag for my birthday and while ive heard so much about this i never thought jtd actually hold up. But the second i put on a single application i could tell a difference. And it held up all day!
Irene B.
Bought a mini version cute package with little water droplets! Extra volume for false looking lashes even in the summer! Bought at Sephora. Have brown eyes! Highly recommend:))) must buy for beauty lovers
Brittney L.
Wenatchee, WA
The wand on this mascara has a bit of a learning curve, it's huge! But the formula is amazing. Once you get the hang of the wand, you'll have the best lashes ever. 10/10 would buy again and have repurchased!
Abidush K.
Hollis, NY
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is so great and long lasting, it’s definitely water proof and does not smudge or get runny! The price is definitely worth it in my opinion and my lashes never clump with this perfect formula and the applicator! Highly recommend.
Emersen R.
I love this mascara! It's super waterproof, I swam in the pool with this on, and it didn't come off. The packaging is my favorite thing ever, the water droplets are so cute. I'll definitely buy this again.
Hailey C.
Indianapolis , IN
Definitely would pick this up, this mascara will change your life and everything you do, the waterproof one is more of a one you want to use occasionally but I would definitely pick up both and the volume they give your lashes is incredible
kailey r.
It is my second favorite mascara. It is very voluminous and makes your lashes look naturally long. It is also waterproof like it says. I've never broken out from it like I do with most too faced products.
Larissa A.
Barstow , CA
Looove the too face born this way foundation. My skin is on the dryer side and can get super flakey especially in the summer time. This foundation is definitely my go to and love that it’s buildable
Maggie H.
Cayce, SC
Love the original and love this too because duh! It’s waterproof! Adds great volume and length and you can cry like a baby and it won’t come off! What more could you ask for! Definitely would purchase this again!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.