BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Cat H.
Fremont
This was an okay formula for my particularly straight Asian lashes. Didn’t do much for my lashes the more I think about it. I got the sample size when I bought the regular formula. I don’t think it’s a $23 worth makeup though.
Haley W.
I love the volume and length this mascara gives me. It’s unbelievable. The brush itself is enormous but has a good shape to really get the corners of your eyes. My one complaint though is that it gets very clumpy on the brush.
Samantha S.
London
I really wanted to love this mascara. But it just didn’t do it for me. It’s good if you e gotten your lashes evened out and lengthened and you want to make them look thicker but that’s about it. Does a good job at that though.
peyton b.
Searcy , AR
Review for: Black more...
i understand all the hype!! my eyelashes look fake when i pile this stuff on. big tube, full of product! i love the brush also. i’ve always heard hype around this mascara tho and i was very impressed the first time i used it!!
Melissa R.
Fullerton, CA
My niece gave me his mascara as a gift since she knows that I’m not adventurous when it comes to buying makeup. I have short, thick eyelashes that don’t hold a curl. Well, after using this product you would never have known. The application was great. Not clumpy and with only one coat my eyelashes looked better than ever. Two coats and it looked like I had put on extensions. Really happy with this product! Came off pretty easy with makeup remover.
erin b.
New York
Review for: Black more...
I’m very confused by this mascara... It claims to be waterproof, but it comes off onto my eye lids within an hour of putting it on! Buying such an expensive waterproof mascara just to have your friends telling you to wipe off the tops of your eyelids all day is extremely frustrating. Then, when I go to take it off, I can’t even get it off my eyelashes with liquid makeup remover! Comes off when I don’t want it to, but stays on when I want it off.
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
This is one of my all time holy grail mascaras. I love the regular one but the waterproof is literally the best. It's the green tube with the water speck design on it. The brush is slender in the middle and voluminous in the ends. So when you apply it you can grab on to all lashes at once. It gives my lashes so much length and volume and always long lasting without the crunchy feeling that other water proof mascaras give you. Would totally recommend this mascara to anyone.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
I love this mascara! More often than not it is my go to mascara! It makes my lashes thick & beautiful. The black looks like a "dark black" color and I absolutely am thrilled. The only reason why I didn't give it 5 stars is because the wand has a tendency to get clumpy with product. Now that may sound silly, but if you're not paying attention it ends up on your lashes.
Pennie W.
Dothan, AL
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
I grabbed this when I ordered my Clover palette and I wasn’t sure if I would like it. Shortly after my grandmother passed away and I was doing my makeup for the funeral and almost chose not to wear mascara because I knew that their would be crying involved. I remembered that I had bought this so I figured that I would give it a try. It held perfectly through the day and through all of the tears! So this is my go to when I need a good waterproof mascara!
Zerlaine P.
Davie, FL
 I wasn't disappointed at all. I love everything about this mascara, the packaging, the color, the formula, the applicator, everything was a hit for me. This mascara has a formula that I have never used before, it's a drier formula so when I used it it still felt moist but I didn't feel like I was coating my lashes in a super wet product. This mascara added both length and volume for me without clumping up even as I built it up.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.