BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
alejandra b.
Los Angeles, CA
a very good mascara for people who have long lashes. the wand was the perfect size and shape for me, the only downside was that it kept getting on my lid but it's easy to clean so i don't mind. because of the waterproof formula it allows the curl to stay in
Leah M.
Gadsden , AL
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I just recently purchased this after hearing great things. It did not disappoint. It is truly waterproof and gives volume to your lashes. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Alyssa Z.
Indio, CA
This has been my favorite forever! I've tried others but somehow always end up going back to this faithful little beauty. I love the volume and length I get from better then sex.
Natalia W.
Definitely a summer must have!!! This formula is waterproof and it's even more moisturizing than the original!!! It doesn't flake at all!! It really holds a curl!! Plus it's super cute!! I would buy it again!!
Tamara P.
Mahnomen , MN
I love the Better Than Sex mascaras! Their formula is probably the best I've ever used. I highly recommend because they give me the same length as false eyelashes! I will definitely purchase again once I run out!!! :)
Traci L.
Rocklake, ND
I love this mascara!! I think it works amazing and really makes my eyes pop. It’s waterproof which works really well and is true to statement. It cost more than the normal mascara but this stuff does wonders!
Marissa M.
This mascara is from the heavens!! I use it every time I go to the pool or beach or just to work out and it never comes off! The only thing that could be changed about it, is that it's a little clumpy so I add eye drops to help with the problem
Jessica L.
Sanford, FL
This mascara was TERRIBLE!!! It made my eyelashes stick together and was so clumpy. The packaging was cute but the wand was so having it made it hard to even apply product. I would not recommend this product.
Lily🏳️‍🌈 R.
Tulsa, OK
This mascara will last you all day in the pool on the lake you name it it’s great and I wouldn’t recommend any other water proof mascara other than this one it gives you the amazing look while lasting all day.
kasey k.
waterford
not only is the application amazing with minimal lash clumps and a thick black appearance, but it is also EXTREMELY waterproof with no gimmicks or tricks in the advertisement. it never smudges and lasts all day long so you can rock your look ;)
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.