BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Alexis P.
Houma , LA
Great mascara!! Not clumpy!! Definitely waterproof!! Lasts all day and never comes off!! Great for swimming and sweating and not haveing to worry about it smudging during the day!! Also great to swim with and to take to the beach !!
Cindy A.
Waco, TX
I LOVE THIS !!!!! It is truely water proof and it makes your lashes look sooo long and bold.Good quality , it is a little pricey for mascara but so worth it. My eye color is dark brown and it makes them look beautiful. I recommend this to everyone !!!
Joanne P.
The product looks great once applied but for people with oily skin I would not recommend using this for all day wear as after several hours the dreaded raccoon eyes start to appear.
Kelsey P.
I am incredibly disappointed in this product. Sure, the mascara doesn't come off, however it clumps the moment you get in the water! I went in with tons of individual lashes and came out with three globs of lashes.
Ashley J.
Spruce Pine, NC
I love the regular version of this product so I was so excited about he waterproof version. It’s very good at giving my lashes length, however I don’t think it’s as good as the regular version but I still enjoy it.
Bri L.
Liverpool, NY
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras, hands down. This is about my third time reusing this product. I bough mine at ulta for about $23 I believe. It is very easy to use and has an amazing wand to make your lashes look great.
Natalie N.
Reno, NV
I have been a urban decay fan for quite some time. I decided to pick this mascara up at ulta instead and omg! It’s great and doesn’t smear which I’ve had problems with other brands. I’ll definitely be buying it again
Taylor D.
Allen, TX
I love the mascara itself --- the wand I have an issue with. For some reason, with thick lashes, it clumps them together and there's no way to undo this. On thin eyelashes it's great! It makes them look fantastic.
Ana G.
Laredo, TX
This is hands down the best high end water proof mascara I've ever tried. The wand is perfec for me, it gives my lashes that fluffy, long, voluptuous lashes that I love. It doesn't give me spider lashes, but you can achieve that look if you want, just add more coats. A lot of people think I am wearing false lashes with this mascara. It is a by difficult to remove, but to me that just means that it lasts ALL DAY ALL NIGHT. You need a good makeup remover. I use Sephora's triple action cleansing water and it takes off my mascara beautifully. I just can't recommend this mascara enough. And the packaging is beautiful!
patty f.
I really like this mascara! it's great and comes in a a really cute package and container. I don't really like how if you accidentally leave it open if will get really crispy. does make my eyelashes look amazing
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.