BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Monique H.
Victorville, CA
I love this mascara! It's the best one I've ever used, it separates the lashes and makes em suuuper long.. the packaging is so unique, i love the water droplet texturing, and the color of the tube 😍😍😍 10/10 recommend
Liv H.
This stuff truly is waterproof! It only comes off when I use my micellar water makeup remover. It is nice on its own, but really pops when I curl my lashes first. It's very dark, not clumpy, and well worth the price.
Andra A.
Hudson, OH
One of my all time favorite mascaras because no matter what this buddy will not leave your eyelashes even if you want it to. It is perfect for people that love to go swimming because there is no was it’s coming off.
Allison K.
Love it! Keeps my lashes curler while also giving me that awesome full look.

It's easily comes off with and oil based makeup remover.

My eyes are brown and my lashes are a light brown. This really makes my eyes pop!
Shelby S.
East Hanover, NJ
This mascara is honestly the best I've ever purchased. I've now repurchased multiple times and I love it. It stays on forever and doesn't run at all even when you're dripping sweat.
Elvia N.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Everyone knows of this mascara we've all heard of it! And for good reasons. I love it. It's not clumping and makes my lashes look nice and long all while separating my lashes. Definitely on my top favorite mascaras
Joanne P.
The product looks great once applied but for people with oily skin I would not recommend using this for all day wear as after several hours the dreaded raccoon eyes start to appear.
Cindy A.
Waco, TX
I LOVE THIS !!!!! It is truely water proof and it makes your lashes look sooo long and bold.Good quality , it is a little pricey for mascara but so worth it. My eye color is dark brown and it makes them look beautiful. I recommend this to everyone !!!
Mildred L.
Dover, PA
This is my favorite waterproof mascara and it's a definite must-have for the hot summer days. Your lashes will look dark, long, and amazing and you won't have to worry about it running down your face or smudging with the heat.
Kelsey P.
I am incredibly disappointed in this product. Sure, the mascara doesn't come off, however it clumps the moment you get in the water! I went in with tons of individual lashes and came out with three globs of lashes.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.