BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
aLLy F.
Bristol, PA
I will continue to be purchased this product. I love the waterproof version over the regular one but they are both awesome mascaras. I have short lashes and this product truly makes my lashes seem longer and darker.
Emily H.
Newark
The best mascara I have ever tried. It keeps your lashes looking pretty for so long. I have really dark brown eyes, I would recommend. No room for improvement. It is at a good value for a very good mascara. I would tell any girl to use it! Its the best!
natali c.
Davie
It helps hold a curl for my straight, asian lashes that usually drool throughout the day but, it flakes, but not as much as the regular formula. Holds a curl better too. The packaging is also really nice as the rain drops are 3D.
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
LOVE!!!! Oh my God is it hard to find a waterproof mascara that looks amazing on the lashes and builds easily. This one does ALL of that. It's pricey but it's so worth it in my opinion. Would definitely repurchase!!
Allison B.
Gretna, NE
For a waterproof mascara, this is amazing! The color is beautiful, the formula works, I like the shape of the brush. It is a little pricier than some, but I would still consider it reasonably priced. Would recommend.
Liv H.
This stuff truly is waterproof! It only comes off when I use my micellar water makeup remover. It is nice on its own, but really pops when I curl my lashes first. It's very dark, not clumpy, and well worth the price.
Nancy E.
Pico Rivera, CA
I picked up the mini version of this to try it out. This is also the first high end mascara I purchase and I have to say that it was amazing. I don't usually wear waterproof mascaras but this one is great it made my lashes huge. No need for falsies
Justine J.
I do enjoy this as it does elongate my eyelashes. But I do have to be careful as it does clump easily if I add more than 1 coat. It is waterproof and almost never smudges even if I rub my eyes. Removing is easy, if I use a decent amount of oil cleanser.
Monique H.
Victorville, CA
I love this mascara! It's the best one I've ever used, it separates the lashes and makes em suuuper long.. the packaging is so unique, i love the water droplet texturing, and the color of the tube 😍😍😍 10/10 recommend
McKenzie D.
Farmington
This is my holy grail mascara! I tell everyone looking for a new mascara to get better than sex. It's long lasting, extremely waterproof. My lashes are longer and fuller when using. It may be a little pricy, but worth every penny! It is my go to product.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.