BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1906)
Alicia N.
I'm not a fan of waterproof mascara at all. This just irritated my eyes and dried out fast. I heard lots of reviews about the regular version having fall out. This formula had way more fall out. Now if someone was looking for waterproof I would probably recommend I just won't ever purchase for myself.
Maria M.
I love that this mascara is waterproof and won't come off easily. I love how beautiful it is on the lashes and how full they look when I use this. It doesn't make my lashes look clumped up. I also love the applicator .
Umme S.
Dublin, OH
Its the brush.. Yes,its always the brush that works wonders on eyelashes. I love the brush,I save it even when I don't use this mascara.. I dont need any fake lashes when I use this.. Good product with a wonder brush.
Acacia V.
Columbia, SC
I have terrible allergies so I'm always accidentally rubbing my eyes. and they are constantly watery. With this I don't have to worry about mascara all over my face. It's a little pricey but well worth it to me.
Breanna H.
Bakersfield, CA
Honestly I love the non-waterproof such I tried this and it was terrible. The formula was to thick and would not stick to my lashes. I tried it for a week and I was just so unhappy with it that I ended up returning it.
Kimberly W.
Newport News, VA
This is a great mascara! It is waterproof and long lasting. I love the water drops design on the container. Too cute! I only give it 4 stars because you have to apply about 3 coats to see results. Yes I would recommend
Natalie W.
Austin, Texas
I would say that calling this mascara waterproof is a bit of a stretch. I like to use a moisturizer with SPF that is not oil free and if it meets anywhere near the mascara....hello, raccoon eyes! I won’t be purchasing this mascara again, especially since it’s $23.
Kellie K.
Raleigh, NC
Great waterproof product that doesn't flake off! I wore it to a black tie wedding on New Year's Eve and my eyelashes still looked amazing well into the evening. Definitely need to use an eyemakeup remover to take off.
Cheyenne L.
Too faced is one of my favorite brands for makeup. This mascara as well as the regular formula are the best in my opinion. I use it on myself as well as my clients. I would highly recommend this! And it's inexpensive!
Michelle M.
Hopewell Jct, NY
almostttt better than s e x. 😝
An overall good waterproof mascara. Can definitely get a little clumpy after using a couple of times. Might have to try different one before buying again.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.