BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Emily C.
Edinburgh, IN
When I first tried this mascara, It was the best I had tried! It gave me volume and length like no drugstore mascara could. I didn’t realize what I was missing until i tried the stila Huge™ Extreme Lash Mascara and Benefit Cosmetics BAD Gal BANG! Volumizing Mascara, after those two, the Better Than Sex mascara had nothing on them! So yes, this is long wearing, water resistant, and curl-holding, but it is not the best you can get for this price.
Sierra B.
Hudson, FL
Obsessed!!!! The best mascara on the market!! I don’t like to spend a lot on high end products I prefer drugstore! But this stuff is worth every penny! Super cute packaging and easy to apply! Makes your eyelashes look long and full!
Alaina H.
Willis
This is a wonderful waterproof mascara! I wore it to my best friends wedding and also my wedding so I was ugly crying both times and this stuff didn’t budge! It’s not clumpy and lengthens very nicely! The only bad thing I have to say about it is it is hard to get off lol
Kristal K.
Atlanta, TX
I purchased this mascara for special events, including my wedding! It’s a great mascara but I found mine clumped really easy!! You kind of have to work with the wand to get the clumps out but it does create long lashes & stays on!
Nani M.
Miramar, FL
Review for: Black more...
What I like about this floor is that it contains a brush that reaches the root of the eyelashes giving more volume and the effect of larger eyes and the duration in my opinion is great.

The bad thing about this point is that it leaves clumps and so that this is not noticed so much that you have to know how to work the product.
Mar M.
I always struggle when it comes to mascaras because my eyelashes grow straight out so it is difficult for me to find a mascara that will hold the curl of my eyelashes. Usually I lean towards waterproof mascaras because they tend to hold best. I hear a lot about the regular Better Than Sex mascara so I decided to give the waterproof version a go. I love it! Its now my go to, the only thing I dislike about it is the bulky wand. Other than that, great product!
Sabrina L.
Carbondale, PA
This mascara is always my “go to.” I find myself always going back to it! This mascara is great, it makes my lashes look fuller, longer, and they look like falsies! I took away one star because it is a bit tough to get off the waterproof version, get a good eye makeup remover product (I love Mary Kay’s version) and remove gently and you’re good to go! I always get the waterproof version because I have allergies and my eyes tend to water and this STAYS PUT!
Anne R.
I naturally have long lashes but they’re pretty thin. This is good for volume and length. When I add a very thin layer, my eyelashes look like falsies! I love it! It’s really hard to take off but I’d say it was because I don’t use the right remover. Really good mascara.
Kas G.
Madison, WI
Makes my lashes look huge and thick. It is super waterproof. You need a quality eye makeup remover or you are not getting it off. It has been my favorite mascara for several years. I've tried others and always come back to this.
Claire T.
Lafayette, LA
I was so excited to try this mascara because I was such a fan of the original Better Than Sex formula. I do not really use waterproof mascara because I do not want my lashes to be pulled off while trying to take it off. I was also hoping this formula would help with the flaking that the original formula tends to do. However, I was very wrong. This mascara took an hour until it started to flake all over my face and under eyes. Very disappointed.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.