BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Angelica C.
Victoria, TX
Smell isn’t strong as in other brands formulas. The brush really helps coat all my lashes well. Stays on for a reasonable amount of time. Personally have short lashes making it hard to see the mascaras full potential.
traci b.
Water proof?? Why yes it is! I had a major melt down and thought for sure I was you g to be a mess cuz I was at work n had my make up done but hope my mascara never once made a mess. I no LOVE this product oh so much.
Kellie K.
Raleigh, NC
Great waterproof product that doesn't flake off! I wore it to a black tie wedding on New Year's Eve and my eyelashes still looked amazing well into the evening. Definitely need to use an eyemakeup remover to take off.
Hanna D.
 I like the non-waterproof  Version of this mascara better. It runs in the water even though it claims that it is waterproof. I don't think I would recommend this to someone who is in need of a very waterproof mascara.  I personally would not re-purchase this
Acacia V.
Columbia, SC
I have terrible allergies so I'm always accidentally rubbing my eyes. and they are constantly watery. With this I don't have to worry about mascara all over my face. It's a little pricey but well worth it to me.
Anastasia S.
Kalamazoo , MI
This is the only mascara I use. It extends my lashes so much and give them lots of volume . Never gives me a clumpy look . You can tell a huge difference when I wear it when I go out I love it! Definitely worth the try
Ghita C.
Norfolk, VA
Great mascara for the summer time. It last and doesn't smudge. First time user, the packaging is amazing. I bought it from sephora. The price is very affordable for a great product. I would buy it again once I run out.
Alicia N.
I'm not a fan of waterproof mascara at all. This just irritated my eyes and dried out fast. I heard lots of reviews about the regular version having fall out. This formula had way more fall out. Now if someone was looking for waterproof I would probably recommend I just won't ever purchase for myself.
Michelle M.
Hopewell Jct, NY
almostttt better than s e x. 😝
An overall good waterproof mascara. Can definitely get a little clumpy after using a couple of times. Might have to try different one before buying again.
Gezelle G.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this. Usually waterproof mascaras make my eyelashes clumpy but not this it makes my eyelashes beautiful and really stand out I love to where it when I'm going to the pool or to the beach where there's a possibility of my face getting wet
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.