BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Christana A.
This expensive mascara is not worth it I repeat not worth it !! I GOT THIS AS A GIFT because I had been wanting to try it just didn’t want to buy it myself.As soon as I got this product I put it on and it seemed like the best mascara in the world until I used it more often,THIS MASCARA STARTED TO CLUP BAD and I had an allergic reaction to it not worth it !
Maria M.
I love that this mascara is waterproof and won't come off easily. I love how beautiful it is on the lashes and how full they look when I use this. It doesn't make my lashes look clumped up. I also love the applicator .
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
Best mascara ever!! Creates voluminous lashes while preventing clumping. Can't say enough about it. So easy to apply and get both the top and bottom lashes. A little pricier than drugstore brands but totally worth it!
Kimberly W.
Newport News, VA
This is a great mascara! It is waterproof and long lasting. I love the water drops design on the container. Too cute! I only give it 4 stars because you have to apply about 3 coats to see results. Yes I would recommend
Brittany M.
Westland , MI
At first I thought, oh no this mascara wand is a clumpy mess! But after I got into the groove of learning how to use the wand I'm in LOVE with it. The formula itself is amazing, it's super black and lasts through anything. But you will need waterproof makeup remover to get this off. Not even going to lie since using this I'm my lashes grew in length, I know that's not the aim of this mascara but it truly did! The packaging is adorable (along with all too faced packaging) A few cons is that the wand can get a bit clumpy, so make sure you get rid of the excess before applying. Also you WILL need a different wand or mascara for your bottom lashes, this wand is much too big (unless you're a MacGyver and can make anything work! Haha)
Kellie K.
Raleigh, NC
Great waterproof product that doesn't flake off! I wore it to a black tie wedding on New Year's Eve and my eyelashes still looked amazing well into the evening. Definitely need to use an eyemakeup remover to take off.
Reva w.
Best water proof mascara that has ever existed. It does clump when you put it on and it just doesn’t move. It’s my go to mascara when I’m going to weddings cause t still has me looking flawless at the end of the night.
Ghita C.
Norfolk, VA
Great mascara for the summer time. It last and doesn't smudge. First time user, the packaging is amazing. I bought it from sephora. The price is very affordable for a great product. I would buy it again once I run out.
Natalie W.
Austin, Texas
I would say that calling this mascara waterproof is a bit of a stretch. I like to use a moisturizer with SPF that is not oil free and if it meets anywhere near the mascara....hello, raccoon eyes! I won’t be purchasing this mascara again, especially since it’s $23.
Acacia V.
Columbia, SC
I have terrible allergies so I'm always accidentally rubbing my eyes. and they are constantly watery. With this I don't have to worry about mascara all over my face. It's a little pricey but well worth it to me.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.