BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
susan G.
Lewis Center, OH
I was recommended this mascara by someone at Sephora so decided to try it. I do like that it is very waterproof but because it is, I feel that the formula is super thick and tacky. It causes my lashes to clump together.
Sofia G.
New York City
This is my favorite waterproof mascara. It lasts all day, I went to the pool with my friend and there wasn't anything underneath my eyes. It isn't a drugstore product so it isn't cheap but I would still buy it again!!
Christana A.
This expensive mascara is not worth it I repeat not worth it !! I GOT THIS AS A GIFT because I had been wanting to try it just didn’t want to buy it myself.As soon as I got this product I put it on and it seemed like the best mascara in the world until I used it more often,THIS MASCARA STARTED TO CLUP BAD and I had an allergic reaction to it not worth it !
Jessa R.
Knob Noster, MO
This is my summer go-to. It is very easy to apply and stays on no matter if I am crying or swimming in the ocean. I would recommend this product to anyone that is looking for a mascara that will stay on throughout the day. I will definitely buy this again!
Brooke D.
Clumpy :( It dried out immediately and did nothing for my lashes. This was my first high end mascara and majorly let me down because i love feathery lashes. So sad about the quality of this product, I prefer drugstore!
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
I loved this mascara, but was surprised that I preferred the regular versus the waterproof. The waterproof was a bit more clumpy. Still, this mascara is amazing and I’m holding onto it for when I really need waterproof.
Haley S.
Raleigh , NC
I use both the waterproof and non waterproof versions of this mascara. I keep a full size and the travel size because this is one of my favorite mascaras. It never clumps and is actually good for the lower lash line as well.
Angelica C.
Victoria, TX
Smell isn’t strong as in other brands formulas. The brush really helps coat all my lashes well. Stays on for a reasonable amount of time. Personally have short lashes making it hard to see the mascaras full potential.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
Best mascara ever!! Creates voluminous lashes while preventing clumping. Can't say enough about it. So easy to apply and get both the top and bottom lashes. A little pricier than drugstore brands but totally worth it!
Maria M.
I love that this mascara is waterproof and won't come off easily. I love how beautiful it is on the lashes and how full they look when I use this. It doesn't make my lashes look clumped up. I also love the applicator .
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.