BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1943)
Liv S.
I got this stuff for free for buying $50 worth of too faced stuff at ulta and boyyyyyy, I love this stuff. Sometimes is does clump up, but I just run an older stiffer mascara brush through it and it stays all day, even jumping off cliffs at the lake. #lol
La-Toya F.
Fayetteville, GA
Hands down this is the best mascara I have ever used. I don't wear false eyelashes but this mascara looks like you have them on. You can use one coat and your lashes look great. I have recommended this mascara to my family and friends.
Ashley C.
Fort Myers
I think the formula is different in this version than the non waterproof formula. It looks great at first but as it wears throughout the day it starts to
Flake off and I have black specs all
Over my face. And it isn’t even waterproof!
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
Makes your lashes look so big and full. I used the regular one, not the waterproof but I'm sure they are similar. Only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because is ran out quickly and got very clumpy compared to other mascaras ive used.
Tara P.
I've had both the regular and waterproof version of this mascara and I prefer the waterproof. The hourglass shape of the wand really coats each lash and the waterproof version hold a curl very well. The formula is kinda dry rather than wet, which isn't bad it just depends on how you like it.. but I really love this mascara.
Rachel S.
Cary, NC
Just like the Born this way foundation and concealers, I absolutely loved this product at first use. Once I started using them more and more frequently, I just could not see the hype over them. The Mascara is just so-so and okay...
Anisha R.
Reynoldsburg
This product is great for everything, you can go to the pool, beach and literally every where with this without worrying about it coming off. The packaging is absolutely beautiful, and anyone would look amazing with this product on.
Annie H.
This is by far the best mascara I have ever used. It makes my eyelashes look way longer than they really are and it gives them a lot of volume. It is truly waterproof, but it does get a little clumpy sometimes, but overall I love it.
Ciara M.
Schwenksville , PA
I like the original better than sex mascara but if you're looking for a really good waterproof mascara try this one out. It's doesn't clump up when it gets wet or get gooey.
Erica S.
Suffolk, VA
This is the best mascara that I've ever used. It makes my lashes look amazing. It is a bit pricey for a mascara but I think that it's worth the price. I've used this product for the past 2 years and I would definitely recommend it.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.