BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Valeria C.
Brownsville
Perfect for a casual beach date. Doesn't smear! It absolutely last even if you're out in the sun. I use this product every time I go to the beach. Its in the 20 dollar range, but I'm telling you it's totally worth the money.
Diana H.
Anaheim
Love love love! This is my holy grail, I don’t always use waterproof mascara, but when I do it is this one! I use it for my 12-14 hour work shifts and it stays on! Although I love this mascara because it gives my lashes color, volume, and length, it also smears :(
Hayley D.
The waterproof one is even clumpier than the normal one. They do give my lashes volume but I have to use another one over top of it to spread them out. It is long lasting I just need improvement. I have been buying it a while
Kamara S.
This is my daily mascara! I love this mascara, it makes your eyelashes look super long with just a few swipes, it tends to clump up but you just have to add some contact solution to the bottle and shake it up. I highly recommend this, plus it's actually waterproof!
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
Definitely not better than sex. Next to impossible to remove (even with waterproof mascara remover!) so I guess it's long lasting. The brush got all clumpy within first week of use. Made lashes stick together. Won't buy again
Nicole S.
Camden, NC
I like this product but when it says waterproof lord you better believe it! This stuff is hard to take off even with my awesome neutrogena makeup wipes that take everything off! I will be returning this product for this reason.
Abby B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased this product to play college softball in from ulta. The price was fairly decent for what I thought I was buying. Putting the mascara on my eyelashes clumped immediately. Now the mascara is just sitting in my draw because I am not going to walk around with clumpy lashes.
Kate m.
I love how this mascara is water proof and makes your eyes look great! I think you get for what you payed for! A negative is it clumps up a lot. It lasts very long, it is actually really hard to get off! This is my second time buying this product. I would recommend!
anastasia c.
arnold , MO
this is the only waterproof mascara that dose not make me wanna claw me eyes out. how ever it is not the same as the regular better then sex. my lashes don't stay curled as long. still male them look amazing. you have to use a oil or  a beam to take it off. regular makeup wipes can't take this off.
Anaiz M.
Anaheim, CA
I have used the Better than sex mascara that is not waterproof. When I heard they were coming out with a waterproof mascara I was excited. It curls your lashes and keeps them up. I would rebuy it again especially for summer.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.