BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Taylor-Marie M.
Ellensburg
This my absolutely favorite mascara. I bought this before and I will for sure keep buying it. It doesn’t clump and I love the formula. It makes my eyelashes look 3x longer than they actually are and I love how it doesn’t smudge
Peyton P.
Oxford , MS
This mascara is the best! It's waterproof for one and it makes my lashes amazing without using false lashes! I use this product everyday and I normally get it from Ulta. I wish it was bigger sometimes but overall it's amazing.
Lorynn W.
Owensboro, KY
I would give this mascara a 10! If you want volume & something that will last all day this is your go to mascara. This is the only mascara I buy. It makes your eyelashes look thick and long. If people didn't know any better they would think your eyelashes are fake.
Stephanie N.
Jackson
The Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara is such a great products because it brings my eyelash to a very voluminous state with a brush that seperates, coats, and curls every single lash to an highly appealing perfection.
Cheyanne L.
Favorite mascara ever!!!!!!!!! It is super long lasting. And it doesn't run. It's definitely water proof. It makes my lashes appear thick but not clumpy and the packaging is adorable! I would repurchase and have multiple times!
maggie h.
New Hope, MN
This mascara is almost 100% waterproof, with just a bit of fallout after swimming. I didn't particularly like how clumpy it was, seeing as I use multiple mascaras in my routine, and the thickness of this product made my eyelashes heavy looking.
Cassandra C.
Hawthorne, CA
This mascara has become the only mascara I use and purchase. There are times that I don't want to wear fake lashes so I opt for this mascara because it make my eyelashes long and give them volume to the point where they look like fake lashes. This is a must buy!
Stephanie S.
I prefer the waterproof one over the normal one but both give you enourmous lashes and is my favorite mascara and I'm already on my third tube of mascara because it's that good it lasts you for a good while but I use makeup on a daily and love to pack on mascara
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
I hear wonderful things about this mascara unfortunately I haven't tried it yet. It's a little too pricey. But everyone I've talked to says that they love this mascara.
Kate m.
I love how this mascara is water proof and makes your eyes look great! I think you get for what you payed for! A negative is it clumps up a lot. It lasts very long, it is actually really hard to get off! This is my second time buying this product. I would recommend!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.