BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Katherine N.
I love the product it didn't move nor came off .. it was hard for me to remove it with makeup remover until I used coconut oil I use it all the time it's not that pricy and it's very long lasting and I would recommend it to anyone
Molly O.
Nashua
When I bought this product I was expecting to fall in love with it and use it 24/7 but I wasn't all that impressed when I first used it. I did enjoy how long it made my lashes but it is extremely clumpy. I will use it occasionally but I definitely will not buy it again.
Alyssa A.
Amazing mascara!!!!! Literally transforms my lashes from drab to fab like seriously. Glides on super smooth and not clumpy. I wore it to the water park in Florida heat and it did not run or smudge! Definitely recommend this mascara to everyone!
Veronica H.
Leesport, PA
I haven't been able to find a waterproof mascara that I love until I found this one. It separates my eyelashes and stays on all day. It is easy to use. I purchased it at Ulta. I would buy it again when I need a waterproof mascara.
Mya h.
First of all it's amazing how long this mascara will last on your lashes! It also helps to thicken up my barely-there lashes. However I haven't used the original mascara I've only use the waterproof but so far I absolutely love it. Also I I've seen a lot of people have issues with it drying, I really didn't seem to have that problem but that's something to keep in mind.
Ashleigh G.
I’d always heard great things about this mascara! I’m in love!! I purchased a mini just to try it out, the formula is super black and lasts all day long! A reasonable price for most mascaras on the market. Would recommend and will be purchasing a full size.
Stephanie S.
I prefer the waterproof one over the normal one but both give you enourmous lashes and is my favorite mascara and I'm already on my third tube of mascara because it's that good it lasts you for a good while but I use makeup on a daily and love to pack on mascara
Enasha S.
Fort Myers, FL
Hands down my favorite mascara. It really accentuates my long and straight lashes, naturally curling and holding them in place for the whole day. The best part is that it doesn't run since it's waterproof and it doesn't flake!!
Ansley W.
Maryville, TN
I have only used this product a few times. It is waterproof but the mascara is impossible to get off even with a makeup remover wipe which I do not like. It isn’t the same consistency as the regular better than sex which I don’t like
Courtney S.
Charlotte
I enjoyed using this mascara on my recent vacation, super quick and easy to apply and literally lasted me all day from swimming to sweating in the sun! The mascara wand that comes with the Too Faced Better than Sex mascara is one of my favorites, separating my lashes while giving them AMAZING volume!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.