BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Morgan S.
Bismarck
well this is definitely water proof lol. It did not, and I mean not, come off even with my philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser. And then it also stripped my lashes and made some of them fall out. I did not like this.
Cynthia J.
Review for: Black more...
Very wet formula. This new waterproof version works as well as it's original non wàterproof version, minus the raccoon eyes. Pros: removes easily with waterproof makeup remover, adds tons of volume and keeps the Curl all day, no flaking. Did not bother my super sensitive eyes. Very dark and dramatic.Cons: do not try to Curl your lashes after application, this formulas is wet and waxy, eyelash curler literally removes the product, be sure to let lashes dry before attempting any work around the eye area. This formula never feels completely set for me, and I am hoping that after it has been open awhile the formula will be less wet, more workable. This gets clumpy fast, unless you work fast.

I don't see this replacing my Dior diorshow blackout.
stephanie r.
Moody, TX
Such an amazing product!!!!! I use this mascara every day it's the best thing in the world!! With one swap of this mascara is all you need it's water proof and it lasts all day long I love it!!!
Katherine N.
I love the product it didn't move nor came off .. it was hard for me to remove it with makeup remover until I used coconut oil I use it all the time it's not that pricy and it's very long lasting and I would recommend it to anyone
Brandi J.
Dallas, GA
I LOVE THIS MASCARA. It definitely lives up to the name. I usually don't like waterproof mascaras because they are so hard to take off but this one is not. It gives my lashes volume without making them clumpy and goes on smoothly.
Meriyah O.
Anaheim, CA
This mascara clumps up lashes and the wand starts off okay, but after a couple of uses the wand get run down. I personally do not recommend this mascara because of the clump issue. I don't know if it's the wand or the actual product, but I would not buy this again.
Brittany C.
Grand Rapids , MI
I hate the waterproof. It literally damaged my lashes so much. I love the regular better than sex and so I was so disappointed with this product. It's very pricey for me and I don't recommend this but I do recommend the other one
Gabriella D.
Westborough, MA
This is my favorite waterproof mascara. It really is completely waterproof I've gone swimming and then taken a shower right after and it doesn't come off. The only downside is is that when you go to take the mascara off it's a little tougher and you have to have oil based wipes or else the mascara is not coming off
Brianna W.
Deltona, FL
As far as waterproof mascaras go it's pretty decent. Seems to last throughout the day pretty Well. I've used it quite a few times. The application is just very dry. Even the first time I used it the wand just felt old and used up.
izzy m.
georgia
This stuff is the best mascara ever! I'm so happy that they have a waterproof. It is so much better than the not waterproof. I bought it at ulta. My eye color is brown so it looks really good and I would buy it again if I ran out.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.