BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Olivia W.
Algonquin, IL
I love Bette than sex. However, with most waterproof mascaras, it’s a bit difficult to take off. But I guess that’s the point. It’s goes on nicely and makes lashes look so full and plump! Hands down one of my favorite mascara lines
Wendy M.
This is my go to mascara for when I want my eyelashes to really stand out. It's not hard to apply and it's water proof which I love. The one and only thing I don't like about it is the amount of time it takes to dry but if you don't mind waiting this is perfect!
Crystal B.
Philadelphia , PA
Hands down the best mascara I've ever tried! I am a lashless person and this mascara take my lashes to the next level. I noticed a drastic change when I apply only 1 coat but 2-3 coats gives me life!!... I highly recommend this baby
Annie H.
This is by far the best mascara I have ever used. It makes my eyelashes look way longer than they really are and it gives them a lot of volume. It is truly waterproof, but it does get a little clumpy sometimes, but overall I love it.
Ciara F.
Indianapolis , IN
This is my favorite mascara. It holds the curl in my eyelashes much better than the original Better Than Sex mascara, and really any other mascara. The packaging is 3D which is awesome too. I️ don’t think I’ll buy any other mascara.
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
Makes your lashes look so big and full. I used the regular one, not the waterproof but I'm sure they are similar. Only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because is ran out quickly and got very clumpy compared to other mascaras ive used.
Anisha R.
Reynoldsburg
This product is great for everything, you can go to the pool, beach and literally every where with this without worrying about it coming off. The packaging is absolutely beautiful, and anyone would look amazing with this product on.
Ciara M.
Schwenksville , PA
I like the original better than sex mascara but if you're looking for a really good waterproof mascara try this one out. It's doesn't clump up when it gets wet or get gooey.
Rachel S.
Cary, NC
Just like the Born this way foundation and concealers, I absolutely loved this product at first use. Once I started using them more and more frequently, I just could not see the hype over them. The Mascara is just so-so and okay...
Morgan S.
Bismarck
well this is definitely water proof lol. It did not, and I mean not, come off even with my philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser. And then it also stripped my lashes and made some of them fall out. I did not like this.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.