BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
Best mascara I have ever used! This is the only formula that 1) does not clump, 2) keeps my straight Asian eyelashes curly, and 3) doesn’t transfer. It’s difficult to remove with drugstore make up remover because it’s waterproof. But easy with high end remover.
Ciara F.
Indianapolis , IN
This is my favorite mascara. It holds the curl in my eyelashes much better than the original Better Than Sex mascara, and really any other mascara. The packaging is 3D which is awesome too. I️ don’t think I’ll buy any other mascara.
Anisha R.
Reynoldsburg
This product is great for everything, you can go to the pool, beach and literally every where with this without worrying about it coming off. The packaging is absolutely beautiful, and anyone would look amazing with this product on.
Rachel S.
Cary, NC
Just like the Born this way foundation and concealers, I absolutely loved this product at first use. Once I started using them more and more frequently, I just could not see the hype over them. The Mascara is just so-so and okay...
Annie H.
This is by far the best mascara I have ever used. It makes my eyelashes look way longer than they really are and it gives them a lot of volume. It is truly waterproof, but it does get a little clumpy sometimes, but overall I love it.
Crystal B.
Philadelphia , PA
Hands down the best mascara I've ever tried! I am a lashless person and this mascara take my lashes to the next level. I noticed a drastic change when I apply only 1 coat but 2-3 coats gives me life!!... I highly recommend this baby
Colleen E.
EMERSON, NJ
Makes your lashes look so big and full. I used the regular one, not the waterproof but I'm sure they are similar. Only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because is ran out quickly and got very clumpy compared to other mascaras ive used.
Olivia W.
Algonquin, IL
I love Bette than sex. However, with most waterproof mascaras, it’s a bit difficult to take off. But I guess that’s the point. It’s goes on nicely and makes lashes look so full and plump! Hands down one of my favorite mascara lines
Laura C.
Hays
This must be the best mascara I ever bought! Do you want volume and fuller lashes? Without having to put falsies? Well this is the product you want! This mascara last all day on my eyelashes and even stays on after washing my face.
Brooke K.
The title speaks for itself. I got in the pool one time once and it didn't even smudge. I have used this product before and it lasts a long time. It also adds length and volume to lashes. I have repurchased and think it's well worth the price. I would definitely recommend.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.