Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
BY TOO FACED
4.25 / 5 based on 7,347 Reviews
Go ahead and cry happy tears, Better Than Sex Mascara is now WATERPROOF! Our iconic hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the volumizing formula that thickens, lengthens and curls for the most extreme, mind-blowing lashes. One coat and lashes are full, defined, and stretched to unbelievable lengths. Two coats and lashes look even more luscious, curled, and dramatic. Three coats and you’ve achieved the most intense, voluminous, waterproof lashes possible!
MORE TO LOVE:
- High-performance, water-resistant polymers for waterproof, play-proof, all day wear
- Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
- Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
- Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
- 1,944% More Volume!**
- 97%* saw intense volume and length.
- 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
- 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
- *Consumer Study Results
- **results observed in an in vitro study
Isododecane, Paraffin, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Beeswax/Cera Alba/ Cire d'Abeille, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/ Cire De Carnauba, Polybutene, Water/Aqua/Eau, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Hoya Lacunosa Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 4,971 Q&A
Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
- "If you are looking for a good waterproof mascara, look no further! This is the perfect one. It offers your lashes tons of volume and length without being clumpy. Love this!" in 764 reviews
- "Amazing!! I always loved the original BTS mascara but the only thing I did not like about the Original was that I touch my lashes a lot and that would create fall out under my eyes and make me look like a raccoon. The water proof one does not do that at all. I went hot tubbing and it did not smudge and I touched my lashes a bunch as well and they stayed curled and stayed black! I am very impressed! My new fave!" in 558 reviews
- "This mascara....ugh where do I begin!! I have used this mascara since it very first came out. I love it! it is a trusted companion in my makeup collection. of all the different mascaras I have, this is the one I so often reach for when I am doing my make up. it is long lasting and it makes my lashes look defined and like I have on falsies! " in 225 reviews
- "This is my ALL TIME FAV mascara! It holds a curl and really lengthens your lashes! It also is extremely waterproof and will not come off in the water!! Definitely recommend this!" in 210 reviews
Best mascara I've ever used. I have the waterproof and need to purchase the original version. Waterproof works fantastically but sometimes can be hard to take off. I usually have to use more than a makeup wipe. But it lengthens thickens and does stay on thru almost anything!!
Love love love this product! I have never really bought high end mascaras until I tried this mascara and it's amazing! Makes my lashes look long and stays on throughout the day! I am running out of it so I will be going in to buy more!
I just tried this product for the first time and I love it! I wore it to the beach and pool hoping my mascara would stay in place and it works great! This will definitely be a staple in my makeup bag this summer for going to the beach.
I'm so happy they finally made this mascara in waterproof. I recently wore this on vacation and it stayed on in the ocean and through the sweat of many hikes. It lasts through everything. It is a little difficult to take off but comes off easily with there meltoff remover.
Okay this product is AMAZING and its an all time FAVORITE. this was the only product i brought with me to camp in Indiana and people thought i was wearing falsies and i got so many compliments. it lasted through swimming slides and jumping into the water from the blob and zipline without dripping. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product
This mascara is the really good. It's basically the same goodness as a regular mascara is. He stays on all day even when I get overly and I am so grateful for this product. The price is great I get it from Sephora and I will continually purchase this. Good stuff.
Review for: Black more...
So I am a mascara addict & need/prefer higher quality when it comes to that. I love long, thick, volumizing lashes and everyone raved about this product but like many others stated & i agree with, it is VERY VEEY clumpy from the get go. It definitely is waterproof and certainly budge proof. Only makeup remover takes it off. No racoon eyes here. Yet like I said, it's horribly clumpy & due to that it becomes flakey. I actually will only wear it now if I use a my Benefit Roller Lash 1st then I'll apply the Too Faced waterproof mascara over it. You only need like 1 coat whether you use it like I do, as my 2nd coat or if you just wear it alone. It's that thick. So that's why I have mixed feelings about it. If you don't wipe off the brush 1st and the tube part then you'll look all spider eyes.
Love this mascara. The only down side it occasionally it takes a while to dry and I’ll notice a dot or two above or under my eye. The key to this being waterproof is to make sure it’s completely dry before getting wet. I made that mistake and looked like a raccoon in the pool.
I LOVE this mascara. It make my lashes look fuller and longer. This mascara is actually water proof. It will not come off unless you use a really good make up remover. I always get compliments on my eye lashes when I wear this mascara
It took me awhile to fall in love with this mascara but now I’m hooked! I found it worked better once the product got a little used. When you first open it to use it’s pretty runny. It keeps my straight lashes curled and doesn’t flake
Q & A
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Is this a good actual waterproof mascara ? Because I have water eyes & I need something that won't make me look like a raccoon. Also if it is a good waterproof mascara how hard is it to take it off?
Is this mascara better or the tarteist by tarte mascara?! I need to get one Asap but I can't decide which! 😓 help..
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos