BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1942)
Michelle B.
Ridgewood, NY
Es un muy buen producto, tiene alta durabilidad y es a prueba de agua, tal vez un poco costoso para una mascara pero el producto vale la pena, me encanta. Ademas el empaque es hermoso.
Stephanie T.
Not sure where this has been all of my life!! I absolutely love this mascara!!! We attend a lot of swim meets. So we are always at the pool for training and pleasure. This is the first mascara to withstand the humidity,pool and pouring sweat in the summer. It goes on smooth for a long full natural lash.
Emerald R.
Review for: Black more...
Not a big fan of this product, I love too faced and there better than s** original mascara is one of my favorites so I saw this at my local Sephora and thought I would just have to try it. This mascara is very very disappointing. It's very flakey, crusty, and clumpy! (Nothing like the original one) I thought maybe it was because it was my first time using it so I tried it again since my friends wouldn't stop raving about it. I tried this item again and it did the exact same thing, not even mentioning how impossible it was to take off! I understand this is a waterproof mascara but if I can't get this off wile trying multiple different removers that is a major problem. I love too faced and most of there products but this was a huge disappointment for me and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Sierra S.
The product it self is great, but it is a little on the pricey side. I don't use it for everyday wear I tend to use it on special occasions and it works wonderful then! It has lasted me for awhile due to the way I use the product would recommend for sure!
Kora S.
Madison, WI
It's a good mascara, but so don't think that it fully lives up to all the hype. Yes, it's a perfect black and your lashes will look full, but it can also be sort of clumpy and heavy even with only one coat. A great product, but not exactly a "holy grail" in my opinion.
We all know that getting waterproof mascara off can become a hassle or it just doesn't seem to work. The mascara lasts all day, it won't budge, but when it's time to take it off, it will go right away with just a makeup wipe. It lengthens the lashes and makes them appear fuller. Really love this product from Too Faced, it is worth buying.
Layna L.
Winchester, VA
Pros: Lasts all day, stays put, doesn't flake off, holds a curl. Cons: dries out a bit faster than others, sometimes almost impossible to get off (not necessarily that bad, except when you tug with makeup remover and your eyelashes start coming out)
Samantha P.
Boca Raton, FL
This mascara really is better than sex! My eyelashes look so full and long when I use this I wouldn’t want to use any other mascara besides this one and especially because it’s waterproof. Definitely recommend to anyone in need of a good mascara.
Bianka G.
This is honestly the best mascara I've tried I have long eyelashes but they're kind of thin and not as dark and this mascara seems to make them darker and much more fuller and it also helps out with length
Taylor B.
The Too Faced Better than sex mascara is great but the waterproof version is impossible to get off! I would recommend it to people who are in the water all day but other than that small crowd, I would stick to the normal version of this mascara..
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.