BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Emily M.
New Hyde Park, NY
I never knew there was such a thing as Too waterproof, but here I am. I put it on and was immediately disappointed with the results after having used the original BTS non waterproof formula. It looked worse than most drug store mascaras I’ve used, and is probably the worst mascara I’ve ever used in general. It was impossible to take off and left me looking like a raccoon with my eyelashes falling out. Would not wish this mascara on my worst enemies and will definitely be returning.
Emily A.
If you like the newness of a brand new bottle of mascara do not buy this. I almost returned I.T when I first opened it because I thought I.T had been used, turns out, that’s normal. Just okay mascara- It last a long time but doesn’t stay on great and is too expensive for the quality.
Jewelia M.
zanesville
This is my all time favorite mascara, I am not sure it will ever be replaced! I have short and straight eyelashes so I use this mascara to hold a curl and it also adds length and volume leaving my lashes look amazing and me more confident!
Christina T.
Kodak
Love the non waterproof version, but I was over the moon when I found out they came out with a waterproof version. This is one of my favorite high-end mascara!! Doesn't clump, super black, holds a curl and give my lashes lots of volume!! 💖
Grace H.
This mascara is definitely waterproof since I have worn it in the pool and other places. It is difficult to take off however and i find myself taking 5-10 minutes to take just the mascara off. If you are looking for a mascara that is really waterproof though, I do recommend this.
Stabbie M.
Review for: Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara more...
The packaging was sooo beautiful and I expected wonderful things from this with how everyone talked about Better Than Sex, but the waterproof version is the worst mascara I've ever used. It clumped like nothing else in a solid coat of ugly, this coming from someone who likes clumpy lashes. And no matter what I did it would not set down, it transferred so badly and all through the day nothing could fix it. I did my best to work with it and nothing helped. Do not recommend.
Lindsay C.
Grove City , OH
This is probably the best mascara I have ever used! It does wonders for your eyes! I love the wand and how easy it is to apply. It doesn't take multiple coats to get the same effect so the product lasts longer. You should definitely buy it!!
Jennifer L.
Jacksonville, FL
If you like the original, then you’ll love this one! It’s the same amazing product but now it’s waterproof! No tears ruining my eye look! It makes my lashes have so much more volume and gives me some length. I also recommend this mascara.
Emily  D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am absolutely obsessed with the Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara. I recently went on vacation to Florida and this waterproof mascara did not budge...whether I was in the ocean or in the pool it stayed put. Even with how hot and humid it was it never started to melt off. This is definitely my favorite mascara! I had a bit of a hard time getting it off even with makeup wipes that said it could remove waterproof mascara, so it just involves a few more wipes than normal.
Chelby C.
morgantown
Love this mascara. I generally wear the non water proof mascara but whenever I know I am going to the pool or crying happy tears I put this mascara on and it stays perfectly. I would recommend this product because it not only stays but makes your eyelashes look long and beautiful.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.