BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Breanna B.
Kitts Hill, OH
Waterproof or not this is a great product. Very highly recommended. I would buy over and over again this deff has been the most reliable and if you know how to apply mascara then you wont have a problem with clumping. Even if you dont have really long eyelashes this is a great product
Jhosselyn V.
Pasadena, TX
This mascara it's great it does what it supposed to do I use this product every day the price is really good for the product I bought it at ulta store & sephora
Yes I would buy it again. The only thing I don't like it's that it gets dry quickly
Geri Liz L.
I don’t usually buy waterproof mascara and this one has been my favorite so far. I like to use it as a top coat over my regular mascara, to keep my lashes from going down. I usually get mine at ulta or Macy’s when they have the extra cosmetics discount.
Reanna R.
Love love love!
And when they say water proof they mean it lol. I had to also buy the top faced oil remover thing because it stays on hardcore! Love this mascara, kinda clumpy but I like it like that.
Brianna W.
Love this mascara. I have to buy the water proof because my eyes water and run really bad. I think that the wand could be a little better but overall i love the product. The length and volume that it gives is great and it doesn’t budge or smear!
Layna L.
Winchester, VA
Pros: Lasts all day, stays put, doesn't flake off, holds a curl. Cons: dries out a bit faster than others, sometimes almost impossible to get off (not necessarily that bad, except when you tug with makeup remover and your eyelashes start coming out)
Heather R.
Big Lake, TX
Hard to get off but otherwise the best mascara you can buy!
Easy to apply and stays on FOREVER! Lashes look amazing!
I bought this for the first time a month ago but i'll defiantly be repurchasing.
Make sure you have something good to take it off otherwise it's not going anywhere.
yvonne🥐 R.
San Francisco
LOVE this product! I used it in Cabo and was all up in the pool and ocean, and it didn’t come off! It even lasted until the next day 🙈 I only use it when I’m going in the water or if I’ll be sweating outside, I’d recommend to use it sparingly.
Alex O.
Castle Rock, CO
Best waterproof mascara I have ever used. I have blue eyes, and this product makes this pop! Great packaging, I was drawn to it when I first saw it. 10/10 would recommend to anyone else. A little difficult to remove but that’s the only issue!
Makenna H.
Danville, VA
I loved this mascara when I first got it. When they say it's water proof, it's no joke. I basically had to scrub the mascara off of my eyelashes. I tried the one that wasn't water proof, but that one ran easily. It did give me fuller, longer lashes.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.