BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1903)
Caroline E.
Chatham
I have the regular better than sex mascara and definitely love that one more even though i prefer waterproof. This one is harder to apply than the regular and clumps easily. Overall, it doesn’t smudge and looks great after working with it a little.
Dionni H.
I love the Too Faced Mascara. I have used both the regular one in the pink container and the water proof one. The water proof mascara will definitely stay on throughout the day and even until the next day. I prefer the regular one because it's easier to remove but both are great mascaras.
Shalyn Y.
The formula is a touch different from the regular mascara but I do like how well this one stays on. The brush is the same big, thick one that's perfect for coating lashes for thickness and length. It has a odd smell to it but not too big of a deal.
Macee
This was definitely love at first wear!! It is definitely the perfect mascara to wear when you are going to concerts and you know you are going to cry! You don't get left with 'raccoon' eyes! I wear this mascara everywhere! It doesn't smudge at all!! I would DEFINITELY recommend this product!!
Michelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Es un muy buen producto, tiene alta durabilidad y es a prueba de agua, tal vez un poco costoso para una mascara pero el producto vale la pena, me encanta. Ademas el empaque es hermoso.
Stephanie T.
Not sure where this has been all of my life!! I absolutely love this mascara!!! We attend a lot of swim meets. So we are always at the pool for training and pleasure. This is the first mascara to withstand the humidity,pool and pouring sweat in the summer. It goes on smooth for a long full natural lash.
Katy S.
Danville, AL
I love this mascara and how much volume it gives my eye lashes . My only problem is how long it takes to dry . I always have to wait to blink or I will mess up my eyeshadow. Other than that draw back it is definitely water proof and it is amazing!
Andrea J.
Moreno Valley, CA
I wore this mascara to hurricane harbor and it did not come off or smear. I was underwater and getting water in my face and it looked the same as when I had first applied it. This is my favorite mascara to use if I know I'm going to be near water.
Alexis L.
Castle Rock , CO
This mascara is really good. It makes such a difference when you apply it to your eyelashes. It makes them look 10x more longer than they already are!!!!! It stays on for a long time and doesn't smudge at all
Sierra S.
The product it self is great, but it is a little on the pricey side. I don't use it for everyday wear I tend to use it on special occasions and it works wonderful then! It has lasted me for awhile due to the way I use the product would recommend for sure!
Katherine J.
Is this better than the regular better than sex?
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
Is this really waterproof?
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
How does this one compare to the non waterproof? I've tried the Regular one and it made my lashes clumpy and almost spider leggy. Does it give the same result or is the formula any different besides the fact that it's water proof?
Alicia B.
What does everyone use to take this mascara off with? My lashes keep falling out when washing the mascara off?
Aalia A.
Sheffield
The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the original too faced better than sex mascara?