BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Sierra S.
The product it self is great, but it is a little on the pricey side. I don't use it for everyday wear I tend to use it on special occasions and it works wonderful then! It has lasted me for awhile due to the way I use the product would recommend for sure!
Alexis L.
Castle Rock, CO
This mascara is really good. It makes such a difference when you apply it to your eyelashes. It makes them look 10x more longer than they already are!!!!! It stays on for a long time and doesn't smudge at all
Dionni H.
I love the Too Faced Mascara. I have used both the regular one in the pink container and the water proof one. The water proof mascara will definitely stay on throughout the day and even until the next day. I prefer the regular one because it's easier to remove but both are great mascaras.
Andrea J.
Moreno Valley, CA
I wore this mascara to hurricane harbor and it did not come off or smear. I was underwater and getting water in my face and it looked the same as when I had first applied it. This is my favorite mascara to use if I know I'm going to be near water.
Em R.
Review for: Black more...
Not a big fan of this product, I love too faced and there better than s** original mascara is one of my favorites so I saw this at my local Sephora and thought I would just have to try it. This mascara is very very disappointing. It's very flakey, crusty, and clumpy! (Nothing like the original one) I thought maybe it was because it was my first time using it so I tried it again since my friends wouldn't stop raving about it. I tried this item again and it did the exact same thing, not even mentioning how impossible it was to take off! I understand this is a waterproof mascara but if I can't get this off wile trying multiple different removers that is a major problem. I love too faced and most of there products but this was a huge disappointment for me and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Katy S.
Danville, AL
I love this mascara and how much volume it gives my eye lashes . My only problem is how long it takes to dry . I always have to wait to blink or I will mess up my eyeshadow. Other than that draw back it is definitely water proof and it is amazing!
Caroline E.
Chatham
I have the regular better than sex mascara and definitely love that one more even though i prefer waterproof. This one is harder to apply than the regular and clumps easily. Overall, it doesn’t smudge and looks great after working with it a little.
Stephanie T.
Not sure where this has been all of my life!! I absolutely love this mascara!!! We attend a lot of swim meets. So we are always at the pool for training and pleasure. This is the first mascara to withstand the humidity,pool and pouring sweat in the summer. It goes on smooth for a long full natural lash.
Brianna W.
Love this mascara. I have to buy the water proof because my eyes water and run really bad. I think that the wand could be a little better but overall i love the product. The length and volume that it gives is great and it doesn’t budge or smear!
Alexis O.
San Antonio, TX
Love the packaging and look of this mascara, everything is great but the actual mascara itself. When i put it on it took forever to dry and my eyelashes were so tacky and nasty .
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.