BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Aidan L.
I liked the shape of the brush and how it gives you volume but I didn't like how it make clumps. I'd have to use another mascara brush to brush the clumps out. It was very good at not smearing and staying water proof but it was very hard to get off.
Michelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Es un muy buen producto, tiene alta durabilidad y es a prueba de agua, tal vez un poco costoso para una mascara pero el producto vale la pena, me encanta. Ademas el empaque es hermoso.
Ivana E.
Michigan city, IN
My favorite water proof mascara! The remover that goes with this is definitely its biggest selling point! It goes on nicely without clumping but also wears light (unlike most waterproof mascaras). Has good ingredients!
Kira D.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is a very nice waterproof product. The thing that I'm not too fond of is that it can be quite clumpy and flakey. I love the wand, though and how it really sticks to every lash. This product is also very hard to take off, since it is waterproof.
Sophia L.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I love love love this mascara!! It makes your lashes so thick and bold that I personally will be buying more of. It last all day and doesn't flake off or run. You definitely will be using way more than you think so it is completely worth your money.
Dionni H.
I love the Too Faced Mascara. I have used both the regular one in the pink container and the water proof one. The water proof mascara will definitely stay on throughout the day and even until the next day. I prefer the regular one because it's easier to remove but both are great mascaras.
Kora S.
Madison, WI
It's a good mascara, but so don't think that it fully lives up to all the hype. Yes, it's a perfect black and your lashes will look full, but it can also be sort of clumpy and heavy even with only one coat. A great product, but not exactly a "holy grail" in my opinion.
Ka'Lah W.
Southfield, MI
This has to be the best mascara I've ever used. It literally lasts for however long you keep it on and it's truly waterproof. It's very easy to apply and the brush is so comfortable as it glides onto your lashes. Definitely plan on buying this again.
Sierra S.
The product it self is great, but it is a little on the pricey side. I don't use it for everyday wear I tend to use it on special occasions and it works wonderful then! It has lasted me for awhile due to the way I use the product would recommend for sure!
Macee
This was definitely love at first wear!! It is definitely the perfect mascara to wear when you are going to concerts and you know you are going to cry! You don't get left with 'raccoon' eyes! I wear this mascara everywhere! It doesn't smudge at all!! I would DEFINITELY recommend this product!!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.