BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
My summer babe ! This new and improved mascara is definitely waterproof and won’t leak or run which helps and is awesome for just a great pool day. Works well and provides volume and length and separates lashes leaving them looking beautiful .
madeline B.
Elon, NC
My all time favorite mascara. This mascara makes my lashes look amazing!! I wear non waterproof under my waterproof for even fuller lashes and it makes it easier to take off. The waterproof has made it through bad breakups and meltdowns!! I would buy 100 of these if I could afford it!
Madison G.
I was using the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara that was NOT Waterproof, and I found it flaking throughout the day and smudging under my eyes. Once I switched to the waterproof version, all those problems went away! I prefer the formula of the waterproof version and highly recommend it! I have repurchased this product over and over again and will to continue to repurchase it!
Brianna V.
Milton, FL
This mascara is definitely water proof. I wouldn’t recommend it for every day though, it is quite thick and difficult to get off, even with the oil remover too faced sells. If you want a mascara with serious staying power, this is it. Personally though, I don’t have a need for a mascara this waterproof and find that the original better than sex mascara stays on just fine and isn’t impossible to get off and feels less sticky on the lashes which just feels healthier for my lashes to me.
Pamela F.
Countryside
Too clumpy! I was very excited to try this out and very disappointed when I did. The brush does coat all of your lashes, but the product just sticks! A lot. It was way too clumpy and trying to spread it out just makes it worse. Was not a fan.
Grace C.
Columbus Ohio
Yasss queen!! This is the mascara we’ve ALL been waiting for!! Stays on for days if not removed!! The length that you get... pshhhh there’s nothing like it!! Turn your look from blah to sexy with this product!! And the packaging is textured so it gets points for creativity as well!!
Emily M.
Bristol, RI
I never knew there was such a thing as Too waterproof, but here I am. I put it on and was immediately disappointed with the results after having used the original BTS non waterproof formula. It looked worse than most drug store mascaras I’ve used, and is probably the worst mascara I’ve ever used in general. It was impossible to take off and left me looking like a raccoon with my eyelashes falling out. Would not wish this mascara on my worst enemies and will definitely be returning.
Elly S.
Goldsboro, NC
This stuff is amazing although it is a little pricier than I would like I will always be a repeat buyer because you really get what you pay for here. It doesn’t Clock, you don’t have to worry about you transferring, it really gives you some volume and length … And last all day long!
Emily A.
If you like the newness of a brand new bottle of mascara do not buy this. I almost returned I.T when I first opened it because I thought I.T had been used, turns out, that’s normal. Just okay mascara- It last a long time but doesn’t stay on great and is too expensive for the quality.
Gabrielle G.
Bronx, NY
I originally loved the better than sex mascara so decided to get this one along with the melt off mascara. I liked it but felt it was a bit more clumpy than this original. I like to use this on my clients for lower lashes because it looks beautiful and if they cry it’s waterproof :)
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.