BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1906)
Angie S.
Boalsburg , PA
This mascara is so-far-so good. I really feel like I have to pile it on, and its obviously a pain to get off, but I have a HUGE smudging problem (allergies & contacts) and it doesn't smudge much for me. It's not perfect, but it will do. I am not sure if I'll repurchase or keep looking.
lisa H.
Typically I use the non water proof version of this product, but because I liked that product so much I tried the water proof version. I disliked this product. I feel like it went on clumpy and flaked off after just a bit of wearing. I would not recommend.
Kasey G.
Brady , TX
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara I did not think this mascara was all it is hyped up to be. I received this as a gift for my birthday. The packaging is nice though. Everyone else seems to love this mascara but it just was not for me.
Lizzy M.
Oxford, OH
Honestly I bought this because of the packaging, I always wanted to try better than sex and the water proof version was just so pretty. But honestly I'm not the hugest fan of it and I see myself reaching for other mascaras. It clumps my lashes up and just doesn't give me the volume I crave in a mascara.
Alana S.
Avondale, AZ
Too faced better mascara is a miracle mascara! I didnt try it on myself but i dragged my mom (who has super light almost invisable lashes) to sephora. We tried this mascara and it brought out her lashes beautifully and extended them, my dad who has no clue about makeup even urged her to buy it !
Jill S.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Black more...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE almost everything about this mascara. It makes my lashes look better than any other mascara I’ve used. It is truly waterproof. Almost to a fault. It really takes some effort to get it off, but it’s worth it for mascara that lasts so long.
Kaitlin J.
Graceville, FL
Absolutely LOVE. It is very waterproof! I use this daily. When I take a shower it doesn't smudge or anything! I recommend this product to everyone. I give this product 5 stars NO doubt!
Brooklynn T.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
So good. Makes for perfect wispy eyelash and darkens them dramatically. You can cry your eyes out over a stupid boy but this product will definitely be stronger than that relationship.
Faith R.
Simi Valley , CA
Great product and 100 times better than the non-waterproof version of this mascara. I bought it at Ulta Beauty and will definitely be buying it again. Not too expensive but not necessarily cheap, although it is very good for this price. I would recommend!
Katie C.
By far one of the best mascaras i have ever tried! The biggest difference between this and the regular mascara besides being waterproof is this one does not smug easily like the other. Is also has less fallout then the regular one. Overall the brush has a nice hourglass shape so it pumps up your eyelashes wonderfully. I will never buy another type of mascara again because this is a game changer.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.