BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
melanie m.
when Too Faced came out with the water proof version of my favorite mascara I was super excited but I was definitely disappointed when I tried it out it left my lashes clumpy and for some reason transferred on my eyelids and cheeks throughout the day and I've never had a problem with a non-waterproof mascara
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I really like this mascara. It's true to its statement when it says it's waterproof. I like the waterproof better than the original better than sex mascara. I use this product when I know I'm going swimming or if it's raining! Awesome product! Thanks, Too Faced!
Amber O.
Tulsa, OK
Better than sex is my go to mascara so I was excited to try the waterproof. I feel like this formula is thicker and doesn't apply as evenly. It is very hard to wash off but flakes all day.
Julie A.
fullerton
I love how long this mascara makes my eyelashes look the only complain is that it is very fluid and sometimes when I am applying it can flick and get on my eyelid and because it is water proof I have to use a remover to get it off but maybe when I’m done with this I’ll just have to buy the non water proof one
Leari J.
Guyton, GA
I love this mascara to death... in fact it my first sort of expensive mascara at a whopping $28! Long lasting? The crap won't leave my face plus I'm out of tea tree oil the only thing that will take it off!
Emily S.
Paola, KS
Review for: Black more...
This mascara is seriously so water proof it won’t budge. It’s my go to for weddings. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it can get real clumpy real fast if you aren’t too careful. It is also EXTREMELY hard to get off, but it’s as water proof as it gets.
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
I don’t typically go for a water proof mascara, but this, this is amazing! I almost love it more than the original better than sex. I wore it on a day where I shed a lot of tears and it looked as good at the end of the day as it did when i first put it on. Highly recommend!
Sarah l.
Rochester, NY
This mascara lives way up to its name! It gives you great volume and will stay on all day. I was outside in the rain for over an hour and my mascara never ran. It looked as if I just put it on! This is the only mascara I will use now and is 100% worth the money!
Kitty C.
Arlington, TX
I wanted this to be just as good as the original. I wanted to be able to laugh and cry and have all the sinus tears in the world. Sadly, that didn't happen. This is just a clumpy mess you have to work really hard at spreading around and doesn't offer nearly the length.
Cassidy D.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This product gets the job done. It lengthens and adds volume, however, the price is something that can be added on the cons list. Although this mascara does its job, there are plenty of other GOOD drugstore mascaras. Good for people that are rolling in the dough, irrelevant for the people who are on a budget.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.