BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Jenny V.
Pecos, NM
I got this as a gift. I've used it for about a week and I'm really happy with it. I like that it's waterproof and it doesn't flake. I would recommend this product. I like that you can apply more than one coat if you need.
Ashley S.
Mansfield, MA
I bought this mascara with such high hopes because of how popular it was. I bought it from Ulta and it was the first time I used it. I wasn't too impressed especially with the waterproof. I expected it to give more volume and curl but it lacked that. It works for some people but it did not work too well for me.
Mia C.
San Diego, CA
I have long curly lashes but could never show their volume till this mascara. This mascara gives length, volume, and separates in my opinion. I love the waterproof. I went swimming at the beach and my mascara was still on. Easy to take off with write makeup remover.
Yolanda B.
Greenville, MS
This is my all time favorite product! It's darker than the non water proof version. It goes on smoothly and gives me the lashes of life. I'd definitely repurchase. I only have to do two coats when I'm looking for a more dramatic look. Also it's easy to remove.
Cherise S.
Southfield, MI
I absolutely love love love Too Faced Better than Sex waterproof mascara! I barely have any eye lashes at all and this mascara gives them volume and length. I would recommend this to anyone who struggles with their eyelashes. It pairs great with Diors 3D maximizer
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
I love this mascara. It's definitely one I keep on rotation around here because it's reliable. The value is great and even though it seems pricey you get a ton of use out of it. The waterproof version is great for events and hot days because it really doesn't go anywhere.
Yoyo P.
Washington, DC
I absolutely love this mascara! The packaging is amazing and it makes my lashes look full, but you definitely won't get a false lash effect with this product (which for me isn't a problem). It is easier to take off with eye makeup remover as opposed to using a wipe.
Sophia B.
Pleasanton
great for swimming it didn't run. held my curl longer. long lasting but it did transfer to my eyelid which was a bummer. I wish that the wand/brush wasn't as big. would recommend for ppl like me that have straight eyelashes that don't hold curl with regular mascara.
melanie m.
when Too Faced came out with the water proof version of my favorite mascara I was super excited but I was definitely disappointed when I tried it out it left my lashes clumpy and for some reason transferred on my eyelids and cheeks throughout the day and I've never had a problem with a non-waterproof mascara
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
I wanted so badly to love this, especially after hearing good reviews, but i'm not a fan. I don't like the shape of the wand, and the formula gets weird and flaky. It smudges after awhile too. I haven't tried the regular one though so it could just be the waterproof formula.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.