Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
BY TOO FACED
Go ahead and cry happy tears, Better Than Sex Mascara is now WATERPROOF! Our iconic hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the volumizing formula that thickens, lengthens and curls for the most extreme, mind-blowing lashes. One coat and lashes are full, defined, and stretched to unbelievable lengths. Two coats and lashes look even more luscious, curled, and dramatic. Three coats and you’ve achieved the most intense, voluminous, waterproof lashes possible!
MORE TO LOVE:
- High-performance, water-resistant polymers for waterproof, play-proof, all day wear
- Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
- Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
- Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
- 1,944% More Volume!**
- 97%* saw intense volume and length.
- 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
- 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
- *Consumer Study Results
- **results observed in an in vitro study
Isododecane, Paraffin, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Beeswax/Cera Alba/ Cire d'Abeille, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/ Cire De Carnauba, Polybutene, Water/Aqua/Eau, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Hoya Lacunosa Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 5,090 Q&A
Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
- "If you are looking for a good waterproof mascara, look no further! This is the perfect one. It offers your lashes tons of volume and length without being clumpy. Love this!" in 764 reviews
- "Amazing!! I always loved the original BTS mascara but the only thing I did not like about the Original was that I touch my lashes a lot and that would create fall out under my eyes and make me look like a raccoon. The water proof one does not do that at all. I went hot tubbing and it did not smudge and I touched my lashes a bunch as well and they stayed curled and stayed black! I am very impressed! My new fave!" in 558 reviews
- "This mascara....ugh where do I begin!! I have used this mascara since it very first came out. I love it! it is a trusted companion in my makeup collection. of all the different mascaras I have, this is the one I so often reach for when I am doing my make up. it is long lasting and it makes my lashes look defined and like I have on falsies! " in 225 reviews
- "This is my ALL TIME FAV mascara! It holds a curl and really lengthens your lashes! It also is extremely waterproof and will not come off in the water!! Definitely recommend this!" in 210 reviews
I got a small sample size from Ulta to try and I really like it. It stays on all day, no flakes and no smudges. It's a great waterproof makeup that has been my go to mascara here in humid Florida! I can go to theme parks all day, swim and not have it smudge or flake.
Love that they made water proof! I used this when I got married and it was perfect, I use this everyday of the week. It's easy to apply, not runny or thick, Goes in easy, lasts all day long, and take soap to remove. I would so recommend this product to everyone I see
This mascara is pretty good, but the original Better Than Sex mascara is definitely better. It added volume and length pretty well. I bought the waterproof version for summer and it definitely was waterproof, but from now on I’ll be buying the original formula.
One of the clumpiest mascaras I've ever used. I had such high expectations because the regular non-water proof formula is an amazing product, but whatever they changed to make it water proof has made it clumpy and awful. Not going to buy again. Do not recommend.
I have tried a lot of mascaras and this is probably by far my favorite one! It stays on until I wash it off, it doesn’t clump up, nor gets in my eye throughout the day like other brands I’ve tried! I would definitely buy and recommend this product to everyone I know.
This is the most waterproof mascara I ever bought. Seriously. Unless you purchase the "melt off" remover with it, don't even buy it because nothing else takes it off. I tried baby oil along with my other zillion removers and nothing worked. I like the original better
product comes out very clumpy on brush; when applied to lashes did not separate my lashes at all-it left them bunched up; applies clumpy as well. does provide length. comes off in flakes. i use concealer; setting powder under my eyes but it STILL ran to lower lashes and i never apply mascara to my lower lashes. had to resort to applying it 2 hours before applying any other makeup but it still bled to my lower lids (again w/ no mascara applied to lower lashes)
Works really good if you don't apply too much, in my opinion. it's very easy to apply and use. the packaging is super cute and feels soothing to me. u use this on a daily basis and i think the price is very decent for what you get. i would recomend this to all
I bought this mascara with such high hopes because of how popular it was. I bought it from Ulta and it was the first time I used it. I wasn't too impressed especially with the waterproof. I expected it to give more volume and curl but it lacked that. It works for some people but it did not work too well for me.
I absolutely love this mascara. I always use it when I go to the lake. It is much better than other brands of mascara. It's super easy to apply. I just have to do two swipes. It's a great value a little pricy but it lasts a long time. I would always recommend this.
Q & A
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Is this a good actual waterproof mascara ? Because I have water eyes & I need something that won't make me look like a raccoon. Also if it is a good waterproof mascara how hard is it to take it off?
Is this mascara better or the tarteist by tarte mascara?! I need to get one Asap but I can't decide which! 😓 help..
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos