BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Emilee R.
I got this because I thought I would like it better than the original. It is not even the same. It’s super cakey and clumps really easily. It does not apply the same. It does even make my lashes look good. I would def go with the non water proof!
Brook🖤 W.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Black more...
This product is great at making your lashes look full and long but my lashes seemed shorter then they normally are after taking the product off. I think it’s a good price for the mascara though and we all are always looking for a water proof in the summer
Brittney L.
New York
Review for: Black more...
Hands down this is my favorite mascara. This product gives me super dark black lashes. Great separation and voluminous effect on lashes. I find the waterproof version is better than the original because it doesn’t flake. It is also great for summer days and emotional days. I will say it is difficult to remove because it is waterproof. I would say that is the only downfall of the product. As a product developer in the beauty industry I will say most brands would kill to have debuted this mascara.
Gillian S.
Nashville, TN
On my second tube of this mascara! Pretty dry formula and holds curls well. It doesn’t run too often but if you get super sweaty or end up crying, it’s obviously going to run. Otherwise lasts all night and separates lashes really distinctively.
Madisyn F.
Fort Wayne , IN
Lasts all day! This stuff is basically false lashes in a bottle, I’ve bought this over and over again. It’s too faced, so a little pricey but it’s completely worth it. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone. Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara perfect for the summer because it doesn’t come off in the pool and doesn’t sweat off.
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
I normally wouldn't purchase a waterproof mascara as I've had bad results in the past.  I was gifted a full-size tube of this amazing creation.  This is not like other waterproof mascaras.  This is the real deal.  I was hooked from the first use.  Aside from the beautiful lashes from this mascara, it comes off like a dream.  I've had bad experiences with waterproof mascara before where no matter what I tried, the stuff would NOT come off.  This is my new holy grail mascara.
Anna V.
This is a fairly good mascara. The color is quite black and it doesn’t smudge too much nor does it flake. It holds my curls and keeps it volumized without making it spidery. I find that it isn’t worth the price though and you’re able to find something better for a more adorable price.
Pamela F.
Countryside
Too clumpy! I was very excited to try this out and very disappointed when I did. The brush does coat all of your lashes, but the product just sticks! A lot. It was way too clumpy and trying to spread it out just makes it worse. Was not a fan.
Lindsey W.
Kaplan, LA
This is one of the best mascaras I have yet to come across! It adds the perfect amount of volume and length while being buildable without clumping. Plus, it is waterproof and lasts all day/night but easily comes off with makeup remover.
Madison G.
I was using the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara that was NOT Waterproof, and I found it flaking throughout the day and smudging under my eyes. Once I switched to the waterproof version, all those problems went away! I prefer the formula of the waterproof version and highly recommend it! I have repurchased this product over and over again and will to continue to repurchase it!
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.