BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Lakyn D.
Kermit, WV
This mascara is pretty good, but the original Better Than Sex mascara is definitely better. It added volume and length pretty well. I bought the waterproof version for summer and it definitely was waterproof, but from now on I’ll be buying the original formula.
Audry A.
This stuff does not move. Once you put it on it is on for the day. I had trouble removing with my usual remover at night, until i found they make a specific remover for this product that helps it wipe right off. Perfect for days when you know you're gonna cry or sweat.
Thaiany N.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I got a small sample size from Ulta to try and I really like it. It stays on all day, no flakes and no smudges. It's a great waterproof makeup that has been my go to mascara here in humid Florida! I can go to theme parks all day, swim and not have it smudge or flake.
Lacey m.
Benham, KY
Love that they made water proof! I used this when I got married and it was perfect, I use this everyday of the week. It's easy to apply, not runny or thick, Goes in easy, lasts all day long, and take soap to remove. I would so recommend this product to everyone I see
Justice S.
Hustonville, KY
This is terrible. The original formula is my favorite mascara so I decided to try this out for summertime. This is terrible. Not waterproof and nothing like the original. This smudges terribly. I would not recommend.
Emma C.
This is literally the only mascara I use. It is very waterproof, doesn't crumble off throughout the day, and you can keep it minimal or layer it to go bolder. I've recommended it to friends and have probably gone through 10 by now. Definitely won't be switching mascaras any time soon!
Eva D.
this is a great product. i like to use it for when i do swimming. does a very great job of staying on your eyelashes and not smearing. i do find that the product after a couple hours of swimming does make the underrate black. other that that, it's a great product !!!
Megan G.
Barbourville, KY
I have tried a lot of mascaras and this is probably by far my favorite one! It stays on until I wash it off, it doesn’t clump up, nor gets in my eye throughout the day like other brands I’ve tried! I would definitely buy and recommend this product to everyone I know.
char o.
One of the clumpiest mascaras I've ever used. I had such high expectations because the regular non-water proof formula is an amazing product, but whatever they changed to make it water proof has made it clumpy and awful. Not going to buy again. Do not recommend.
Abby D.
Twin Lakes, WI
This is not a horribly mascara by any means, but I am not a fan of this for the price point. I find it can be flaky and doesn’t make my lashes look as good as the non-waterproof version. If you want to use a too faced mascara, just use the regular better than sex.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.