BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...10 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...160 Answers
Q&A (1943)
Yesica N.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I love this mascara, perfect for holiday season. Makes your lashes look longer and adds the perfect volume. I think the price is good for what it does on your lashes. Definitely my fav product for Holiday season!
Alexa J.
Crown Point, IN
I wore this mascara on my wedding day, and it worked out amazingly. It made my lashes look fantastic, and it didn't smudge or flake. The wand isn't my favorite, but it worked fine (the shape is a bit odd), and it was a little difficult to remove. Overall, I like it and would repurchase!
Tommie R.
Ada , Ok
i like using too faced better than sex mascara and i wanted to try this out because i was wondering if it was really waterproof and it did not work at all . i was running in from the rain and my sister took a picture and showed me my face and i wasnt looking good 😂 but idk maybe i had a bad batch
Marie T.
Grand Island
I bought this mascara for when I went on vacation and I cannot stop using it even when I came home! It creates such a beautiful voluminous effect on my lashes and keeps them curled all day! When I’m in the water my mascara doesn’t budge which is amazing! I love this mascara so much!!!
Dana W.
Crystal Lake, IL
This mascara formula is phenomenal. It lengths, adds volume, and separates all of your lashes for a beautiful false lash effect. The waterproof formula is perfection. It will not come off for anything. I highly suggest getting a good cleanser or mascara melter to remove it. But it's fantastically long lasting with no crumbles or smudges.
Jessy S.
Was less than impressed with this because I had only heard great reviews. It's great for adding volume, but it clumps pretty easily. I typically finish my eyelashes with this, which is perfect, but I wouldn't recommend using this as your main mascara. The waterproof is effective though
Brittany C.
Sterling, VA
Best waterproof mascara out there! I hate when my mascara doesn't keep my eyelashes curled through the day, but this works wonders! Doesn't clump up my eyelashes as well. The packaging is genius with the small details to the droplets. I would definitely buy again, especially since I just bought the travel size to test it out.
Marlena L.
By far my favorite waterproof mascara! Stays on all day with no smudging even after a lot of crying. Makes lashes look super long and nice. Applicator is starting to develop a few clump here and there but I have had it for a while so no complaints there. Will definitely buy again.
Angela D.
I love this mascara. I use this daily and it definitely is waterproof unless you have it on in the shower than it will run a little bit. I use the melt off with this and This mascara has definitely volumized my lashes. Recommend to any one in need of a mascara.
Taylor I.
This is one of the only mascaras that hold the curl in my lashes. It volumizes without making my lashes look super clumpy. I don't find that it lengthens them too much. But I hate how quickly it dries out. I'll probably buy it again just cause it holds the curl but I'm kind of wary cause I don't know how long it will last this next time.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.