BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Megan W.
Concord, NC
Where do I begin? This is a life changer. I have very short and thin eyelashes and I never thought I could have nice, curled, and volumtious eyelashes until I tried the Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara. I'm wearing it right now, I wore it yesterday, and I'll probably wear it tomorrow. I love it and you will too.
Cassie G.
Xenia , OH
This is a great waterproof mascara! The original Better Than Sex was good but this one is amazing! This formula is smudge-free, super black, and does everything for your eyelashes you would want. Besides the formula, the brush is fantastic and makes it easy to apply. I will definitely repurchase.
Adi B.
Los Angeles
I have incredibly straight eye lashes and this is one of the only mascaras I’ve tried that really gives it a good curl. Although I don’t like wearing waterproof all the time. It is one of the best I have tried.
Juju
Omg this is so good i have been using this for two weeks so far and i have tried maby but none where like this mascara i use this product everyday or mostly on special ocassions i would one-hundread persent recoment this product.
Amber W.
This is a great waterproof mascara. I will never buy another kind again! I bought this mascara for a trip where I took where I knew I would be in the pool a lot. It held up so well in the Vegas heat and being in the pool. I also got a lot of compliments on my eyes when I wore this mascara. It really made my blue eyes pop!
Valerie T.
Socorro
Review for: Black more...
Crap! Clumpy and disappointing. The packaging is lovely and the weighted wand is a nice touch. Sadly I had issues with this mascara being clumpy, drying out fast in the tube, and making my eyes burn. Everyone raves about it so I tried it. I’m going back to my tarte mascara!
Brie L.
Metairie, LA
On one hand this product is, as it says waterproof! I purchased this from Sephora and I nearly had to rip my eyelashes out to get it off. The original formula is so much better! I would not buy this again because i feel that it weighs down my lashes in an uncomfortable way.
Yulisa M.
One of my top favorites! They make my eyelashes look 5x longer and fuller than what they are. The wand is perfect because when you dip it into it's tube, enough product comes out to darken the lashes. I would highly recommend this mascara for anyone who wants their eyelashes to look like falsies, without having to wear any.
Erin H.
Honestly, this mascara was a bit of a let down. So many friends and YouTubers preach about the TooFaced Better Than Sex Mascara, but in my opinion, it was clumpy and heavy. It didn't apply to my lashes very nicely, and as a result, it came out clumpy. Worst nightmare.
Tessa H.
Rochester, NY
This mascara sure lives up to it's name. The first time I put it on, it looked like I had beautiful falsies on! It is a little pricy, but always worth it. This mascara lasts all day long and then comes off easily with a makeup remover wipe, unlike other waterproof mascaras.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.