BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
"Have a man the ruins your lipstick not your mascara" runs very true to me. But better than Sex mascara waterproof always you to tear up without leaving streaks. It also makes your lashes look hella long and goregous! So if you wear this mascara and he makes you cry, dump him, this mascara is expensive!
Jocelyne D.
I used to be obsessed with the non waterproof version when it first launched. However, I feel like the formula has changed and this waterproof isn't any better. They dry out quickly and this one you need to use the melt off from too faced so that the mascara comes off. For $23 I expect it to last longer. Over rated mascara
Adi B.
Los Angeles
I have incredibly straight eye lashes and this is one of the only mascaras I’ve tried that really gives it a good curl. Although I don’t like wearing waterproof all the time. It is one of the best I have tried.
Noelle P.
Antioch, TN
This product saved my whole life!! I love water proof masc. and this is one of the best and i mean THE BEST. You can find this product at any Sephora or any Ulta. I can say this is by far its very volumizing and you can build this product as much as you want but i prefer 4 coats and its already to my expectations.
Elke W.
One of my top 3 mascaras. Its not think or clumpy And goes on quick and comes off just as fast. Clumpy mascara is a pet peeve of mine. It's one of those mascaras that you must carry on you daily just in case you feel like it's not there. But it is.
Natalie H.
Katy
I looove this waterproof mascara! Because it IS definitely waterproof. I started using it this summer. I love how its blue instead of pink and has the water drops. It stays on even if you go swimming the whole day or sweat so I would definitely stock up on this for the summer.
Bithi's P.
This mascara isn't bad, I just prefer the regular version. It is pretty water proof but when it does smudge, it's on there forever! I have brown eyes so the fact that it's supper black makes them pop! Try it out if you dare, I just suggest bringing makeup with you to touch up.
Geekyglamgal
This product is definitely not waterproof, and clumps terribly on the lashes. I am a fan of the original Better Than Sex and had extremely high hopes for this mascara but was disappointed. I have used it as a final top coat because it was so expensive I don't want to waste it. This product was a bust and would not repurchase.
Amanda M.
Syracuse
I was so excited when I found out my favorite mascara made a waterproof formula. I love this formula, but I've noticed it does get a little more clumpy than the normal formula. It does it's job of staying on for sure, but with that I find it really a task to take off at night.
Sara J.
Tallahassee
Review for: Black more...
Unfortunately this was a miss for me and I greatly prefer the original formula. This made my eyelashes very clumpy! And I found it not to be waterproof like it claims. The original better than sex can flake off during the day but the way it makes my lashes look is worth it to me.
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.