Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
BY TOO FACED
4.25 / 5 based on 7,351 Reviews
Go ahead and cry happy tears, Better Than Sex Mascara is now WATERPROOF! Our iconic hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the volumizing formula that thickens, lengthens and curls for the most extreme, mind-blowing lashes. One coat and lashes are full, defined, and stretched to unbelievable lengths. Two coats and lashes look even more luscious, curled, and dramatic. Three coats and you’ve achieved the most intense, voluminous, waterproof lashes possible!
MORE TO LOVE:
- High-performance, water-resistant polymers for waterproof, play-proof, all day wear
- Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
- Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
- Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
- 1,944% More Volume!**
- 97%* saw intense volume and length.
- 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
- 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
- *Consumer Study Results
- **results observed in an in vitro study
Isododecane, Paraffin, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Beeswax/Cera Alba/ Cire d'Abeille, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/ Cire De Carnauba, Polybutene, Water/Aqua/Eau, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Hoya Lacunosa Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 4,971 Q&A
Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
- "If you are looking for a good waterproof mascara, look no further! This is the perfect one. It offers your lashes tons of volume and length without being clumpy. Love this!" in 764 reviews
- "Amazing!! I always loved the original BTS mascara but the only thing I did not like about the Original was that I touch my lashes a lot and that would create fall out under my eyes and make me look like a raccoon. The water proof one does not do that at all. I went hot tubbing and it did not smudge and I touched my lashes a bunch as well and they stayed curled and stayed black! I am very impressed! My new fave!" in 558 reviews
- "This mascara....ugh where do I begin!! I have used this mascara since it very first came out. I love it! it is a trusted companion in my makeup collection. of all the different mascaras I have, this is the one I so often reach for when I am doing my make up. it is long lasting and it makes my lashes look defined and like I have on falsies! " in 225 reviews
- "This is my ALL TIME FAV mascara! It holds a curl and really lengthens your lashes! It also is extremely waterproof and will not come off in the water!! Definitely recommend this!" in 210 reviews
This mascara is not waterproof at all, in water it literally gets everywhere, and if you're not going on water it just flakes off like the regular one, I personally don't like ether of them. If you're looking for a affordable waterproof mascara get the cover girl Supersizer waterproof mascara, it's amazing it doesn't budge at all.
Only mascara I'm using at the moment! Gives great length to lashes, doesn't clump with two layers, and it just shows off my green eyes! Easy to use and doesn't clump up the bottom lashes. Since it's waterproof obviously it's hard to remove so keep in mind. But will definitely repurchase!
This is the first mascara that I've tried that actually works. It doesn't smudge and it lasts through the whole day. Sometimes, I don't even wash it off at night and it's still on when I get up in the morning. That's probably not good to do, but you know sometimes I get lazy haha
This is my favorite MASCARA when it comes to waterproof! I use it when I work out, and I workout hard and sweat ALOT and it doesn't smear at ALL! It lasts all day, This is my go to mascara pretty much every day. I will definitely be purchasing it again
Disclaimer, this only gets four stars because I'm not a fan of waterproof mascara. Aside from that, the regular stuff is the best you can fine. I get mine at Sephora, it's an expensive, buildable, gives tons of volume and length – without the clumps. If I had to use a waterproof mascara, this will be my go to.
Great mascara. I bought the travel sized version of this waterproof one because I loved the original so much. It barely clumps up on my lashes and they look thicker and longer. It was ok in water but not the best, I still found that it came off after a little while in the water.
This is a good mascara if you're looking for length. When you apply it might get a little clumpy so you have to be careful which is annoying. It is waterproof but because of that fact it is hard to get off and it almost takes my eyelashes off because I have to wipe my make up remover hard
I used to be obsessed with the non waterproof version when it first launched. However, I feel like the formula has changed and this waterproof isn't any better. They dry out quickly and this one you need to use the melt off from too faced so that the mascara comes off. For $23 I expect it to last longer. Over rated mascara
I think this mascara lives up to its name. This mascara is amazing! There's volume and it stays on for the whole day. It really makes my eyelashes look like it's going to take off and fly away because they look that good! Loooove it!
"Have a man the ruins your lipstick not your mascara" runs very true to me. But better than Sex mascara waterproof always you to tear up without leaving streaks. It also makes your lashes look hella long and goregous! So if you wear this mascara and he makes you cry, dump him, this mascara is expensive!
Q & A
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Is this a good actual waterproof mascara ? Because I have water eyes & I need something that won't make me look like a raccoon. Also if it is a good waterproof mascara how hard is it to take it off?
Is this mascara better or the tarteist by tarte mascara?! I need to get one Asap but I can't decide which! 😓 help..
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos