Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
BY TOO FACED
Go ahead and cry happy tears, Better Than Sex Mascara is now WATERPROOF! Our iconic hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the volumizing formula that thickens, lengthens and curls for the most extreme, mind-blowing lashes. One coat and lashes are full, defined, and stretched to unbelievable lengths. Two coats and lashes look even more luscious, curled, and dramatic. Three coats and you’ve achieved the most intense, voluminous, waterproof lashes possible!
MORE TO LOVE:
- High-performance, water-resistant polymers for waterproof, play-proof, all day wear
- Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
- Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
- Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
- 1,944% More Volume!**
- 97%* saw intense volume and length.
- 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
- 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
- *Consumer Study Results
- **results observed in an in vitro study
Isododecane, Paraffin, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Beeswax/Cera Alba/ Cire d'Abeille, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/ Cire De Carnauba, Polybutene, Water/Aqua/Eau, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Hoya Lacunosa Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 4,971 Q&A
Too Faced Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara
- "If you are looking for a good waterproof mascara, look no further! This is the perfect one. It offers your lashes tons of volume and length without being clumpy. Love this!" in 764 reviews
- "Amazing!! I always loved the original BTS mascara but the only thing I did not like about the Original was that I touch my lashes a lot and that would create fall out under my eyes and make me look like a raccoon. The water proof one does not do that at all. I went hot tubbing and it did not smudge and I touched my lashes a bunch as well and they stayed curled and stayed black! I am very impressed! My new fave!" in 558 reviews
- "This mascara....ugh where do I begin!! I have used this mascara since it very first came out. I love it! it is a trusted companion in my makeup collection. of all the different mascaras I have, this is the one I so often reach for when I am doing my make up. it is long lasting and it makes my lashes look defined and like I have on falsies! " in 225 reviews
- "This is my ALL TIME FAV mascara! It holds a curl and really lengthens your lashes! It also is extremely waterproof and will not come off in the water!! Definitely recommend this!" in 210 reviews
I love two faced better than sex, when I saw this is was so excited! I tried it out and it is water proof. Which is great. My only complaint is that it is a little clumpy which I didn't like . But all in all it's great for being water proof. (Now I didn't swim or anything extreme)
Disclaimer, this only gets four stars because I'm not a fan of waterproof mascara. Aside from that, the regular stuff is the best you can fine. I get mine at Sephora, it's an expensive, buildable, gives tons of volume and length – without the clumps. If I had to use a waterproof mascara, this will be my go to.
I love this product! It works just as well as the original! It stays on pretty well when swimming but could be a little better. I love on the packaging that there is little fake drops of water on it.
This is the first mascara that I've tried that actually works. It doesn't smudge and it lasts through the whole day. Sometimes, I don't even wash it off at night and it's still on when I get up in the morning. That's probably not good to do, but you know sometimes I get lazy haha
This mascara is okay.. if you don't mind taking some time to get it off! It is a bit pricey, more than I'd like to pay. I bought it at sephora for $32. It's easy to apply, but sadly mine dried out quickly. The applicator is great though. I'm not sure if I'd repurchase this though.
This is a good mascara if you're looking for length. When you apply it might get a little clumpy so you have to be careful which is annoying. It is waterproof but because of that fact it is hard to get off and it almost takes my eyelashes off because I have to wipe my make up remover hard
There was so much hype about this I just had to try it. I returned it the next day. It flaked on me and irritated my eyes. I'm sure this works for some,we're all different and like different products. And I really wanted to live this!
"Have a man the ruins your lipstick not your mascara" runs very true to me. But better than Sex mascara waterproof always you to tear up without leaving streaks. It also makes your lashes look hella long and goregous! So if you wear this mascara and he makes you cry, dump him, this mascara is expensive!
I purchased this mascara for my wedding day since it was waterproof. Love the volume it gave my lashes since they do tend to be a little straight, however it can get a little clumpy as well. If you like that, then this is perfect!
This mascara has changed my life. Before this I would only buy drug store mascara and my go to was the falsies by maybelline. But I came across this product at Sephora and it fought my eye. I got the mini size one to try out and fell in love. It is more expensive but well worth it
Q & A
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Is this a good actual waterproof mascara ? Because I have water eyes & I need something that won't make me look like a raccoon. Also if it is a good waterproof mascara how hard is it to take it off?
Is this mascara better or the tarteist by tarte mascara?! I need to get one Asap but I can't decide which! 😓 help..
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos