BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Porcelain flower extract to moisturize and condition lashes
  • Unique peptides for the deepest, intense black possible
  • Hourglass-shaped brush unlocks the collagen-fueled formula
  • 1,944% More Volume!**
  • 97%* saw intense volume and length.
  • 94%* said this mascara stays put all day.
  • 8.0 mL / 0.27 Fl. Oz
  • *Consumer Study Results
  • **results observed in an in vitro study

• The too faced better than sex waterproof mascara or the o...8 Answers
  • Absolute favorite mascara...if you had to pick one?! I re...14 Answers
  • What make up remover works best for y'all in removing thi...161 Answers
Marie T.
Grand Island
I bought this mascara for when I went on vacation and I cannot stop using it even when I came home! It creates such a beautiful voluminous effect on my lashes and keeps them curled all day! When I’m in the water my mascara doesn’t budge which is amazing! I love this mascara so much!!!
Taylor I.
This is one of the only mascaras that hold the curl in my lashes. It volumizes without making my lashes look super clumpy. I don't find that it lengthens them too much. But I hate how quickly it dries out. I'll probably buy it again just cause it holds the curl but I'm kind of wary cause I don't know how long it will last this next time.
Jess S.
Newton , NJ
I love how this mascara makes my lashes look, and the original formula is my holy grail. Once it dries it is waterproof for me, but for about an hour after applying I have to be super careful otherwise I'll have black specks all over my top lid and under eye and I have tiny little lashes!
Dana W.
Crystal Lake, IL
This mascara formula is phenomenal. It lengths, adds volume, and separates all of your lashes for a beautiful false lash effect. The waterproof formula is perfection. It will not come off for anything. I highly suggest getting a good cleanser or mascara melter to remove it. But it's fantastically long lasting with no crumbles or smudges.
Marlena L.
By far my favorite waterproof mascara! Stays on all day with no smudging even after a lot of crying. Makes lashes look super long and nice. Applicator is starting to develop a few clump here and there but I have had it for a while so no complaints there. Will definitely buy again.
DeVonna P.
Lithonia, GA
I take this with me wherever I go. Although it's a little pricey compared to my drug store mascara, it is a must to have waterproof mascara. I have dark brown eyes and the bristles on the wand helps intensify my thin long lashes to give me a faux Demi wispy lash look. Love love love!!!
Hertha A.
So great! This baby is truly waterproof! I had to walk home last night in the pouring rain and this didn't smudge or budge a millimeter. I highly recommend and will totally buy again when the time comes.
Angela D.
I love this mascara. I use this daily and it definitely is waterproof unless you have it on in the shower than it will run a little bit. I use the melt off with this and This mascara has definitely volumized my lashes. Recommend to any one in need of a mascara.
April D.
Youngstown, OH
I love this mascara! I have watery eyes, and my makeup doesn't mess up because of this waterproof mascara. One thing I don't love about it is that it gets clumpy sometimes! But that's probably common with all mascaras! I had bought this at Sephora. Other than the product sometimes getting clumpy, it's great!
Kaylee S.
Lansing, IL
I bought this at Sephora because the lady there told me it would help with my eyelashes not falling. It's a tad pricey, bt worth it. I have never used a mascara that worked as good as this one. I used a base mascara before this, but it makes your lashes look so full and awesome. I would buy it again anyday
Haley M.
What make up remover works best for y'all in removing this waterproof mascara?
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this mascara really hard to remove from eyelashes?
Alex K.
Waterloo, ON
Does this mascara smudge beneath the eyes like the non-waterproof version does?
Raychelle W.